A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox

Discus and support A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour, this should be very helpful to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Foujer, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Foujer
    Foujer Guest

Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour,

this should be very helpful to people like me to go to bed early A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox :)

And this shoud be very easy to add.

Could you transmit my request to Xbox devs please ?

:)

Foujer, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.

Xenokai, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Turned My Slim off after playing and stayed on for 10 seconds?

if you look at your network when the console is shutting down then you will find it is communicating with the server on shutdown, if you are not using cloud saving then make sure you have opted out of the Xbox improvement program as that will send data to
    Microsoft on shutdown.

Farscape247, Oct 19, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

An Old Freak, Oct 19, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

6. KrisKarl Win User

Modern Warfare causing xbox one x to shut down

I'd like to suggest that in order to get Activision off their butts, Microsoft should not allow the game to play on the Xbox One X. I've had mine shutdown completely after freezing mid match, sometimes losing me loads of XP.
  7. Rayoru Win User

Tranfert de progression Warframe Xbox vers PC?[Transfert de progression Warframe Xbox vers PC?]

Yes, and their answer is that Microsoft isn't considering the idea so DE cannot create a cross-platform logic. They are the developper indeed, but if the tools are kept away from their hands, they're no magicians. Basically, coming to MS's console is good,
    but leaving is not allowed.
  8. Gauthier002 Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Developper maybe has the control, not Microsoft...??
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Turned My Slim off after playing and stayed on for 10 seconds?

if you look at your network when the console is shutting down then you will find it is communicating with the server on shutdown, if you are not using cloud saving then make sure you have opted out of the Xbox improvement program as that will send data to
    Microsoft on shutdown.
Thema:

1. A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox - Similar Threads - suggestion developpers allow

2. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  3. Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim: You should add Skyrim or fallout 4 to streaming Because it they would be great games on the go submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken [link] [comments]
  4. A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.: A Way out is a game where 2 Friends try to escape a Prision, using tools, lying to cops or maybe using theor own hands. The Game is played Online, but in half screen, so each player can see what...
  5. A Suggestion: To add a setting that lets you choose to require a bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion: To add a setting that lets you choose to require a bluetooth controller.: Make it to where you can stream without a blue tooth controller because it's tedious when it won't sync with your phone and if its possible to play with a controller that's connected to the xbox...
  6. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Setting suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Setting suggestions: Where should Forza Horizon 5 take place? Leave suggestions for where it should be. I feel like it should take place in New England (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island...
  8. [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming: To be honest we should have touch controls for the people who doesn't have Bluetooth controllers including me submitted by /u/IvoOFC [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft family requests/ suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family requests/ suggestions: Can we add the ability to do bandwidth management tor metered internet connections? maybe a daily , monthly or weekly limit? restrict updates to have parental permission. Ability to block...
  10. Enforcement Team Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team Suggestion: I suggest there should be a enforcement team forum of sorts, or a way to be able to send multiple messages to a support enforcement member. I was banned and submitted a case review not to long...