A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.

Discus and support A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A Way out is a game where 2 Friends try to escape a Prision, using tools, lying to cops or maybe using theor own hands. The Game is played Online, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/O-Mestre, Feb 8, 2020.

1. /u/O-Mestre
    /u/O-Mestre Guest

A Way out is a game where 2 Friends try to escape a Prision, using tools, lying to cops or maybe using theor own hands.

The Game is played Online, but in half screen, so each player can see what the other see.

That’s my suggestion to Game-Pass, hope you like this game too!

\o/

submitted by /u/O-Mestre
    [link] [comments]

/u/O-Mestre, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

I would say Realm Royale it's not a local co-op but its fun to play. Astroneer has co-op online it's in Game Pass. There's Riverbond it has local live co-op.
  3. Elohmn Win User

Dead Space 3 Official Announcement Trailer

Well, it's Official for me at least. EA destroyed a Game Franchise in the name of MP/ Co-op. Ten bucks says, it will have an Online Pass for Co-op.
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Dead Space 3 more gameplay... It's BETTER too...How 'bout that?

I am going to get this through Gamefly for the co-op. It is an EA published game so it will undoubtedly have an online pass needed for co-op. That gives me a sad face.
  5. Oraclea Win User

4 player co-op games

One suggestion I have would be to browse
    Co-Optimus
    , it's a great resource for finding co-op games (both online and local).

One franchise I haven't seen mentioned yet in this thread is Warhammer. I know Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is on Game Pass and is very well-acclaimed.
  6. xxsquidslayerxx Win User

EA online code, Battlefield 3

this is pre owned game and the online pass was already used,i want to get a new pass code to play co-op and multi player.
Thema:

1. A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game. - Similar Threads - Suggestion Game Pass

2. Game pass question/suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass question/suggestion: Game pass has a dedicated page for recently added games. It needs another dedicated page for games coming soon and games leaving soon and WHEN. Why isn't this already a thing?...
  3. [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming: To be honest we should have touch controls for the people who doesn't have Bluetooth controllers including me submitted by /u/IvoOFC [link] [comments]
  4. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  5. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  6. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...
  7. Suggestion of a game for game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion of a game for game pass: I think that the game “FAR: lone sails” would be a good game pass game and I suggest that Xbox should put it there! It would be very awesome. Could you put it there please? submitted by...
  8. Xbox Game pass Game suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass Game suggestion: So i spoke with your agents ! he told me to come here and i can suggest a game for the next game pass(dont know when that is ) Can you please ! The person who is watchiing it ! i would like the...
  9. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...
  10. Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion: I am fairly new to checking these discussions and am not sure how often there are Game Pass suggestions. Even if there are some, I wouldn't assume Xbox would consider. Anyway, since the catalog...