A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday

Discus and support A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Great Sunday to all of you dear friends. I hope that all of you can pull up a break today and relax. With your family, friends, yourself, the things... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Nov 5, 2019.

1. A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday

Great Sunday to all of you dear friends. I hope that all of you can pull up a break today and relax. With your family, friends, yourself, the things you like or a game, of course. I don't want to ask you about your Sunday game, but this day made me think:
    am I relaxed or frustrated? Even, some people can find relaxation in frustration. It is not a question about love, but about relaxation. Have you encountered a game that made that for you? How does it feel? I found that relaxation, warmth, and joy In Brothers:
    Tale of two sons. I just fell warm and relaxed playing that game. If you haven't tried it yet, please do. It is on the game pass. What about you dear friends? Which game and why it did that for you. It can be anything, from walking simulator to frenetic Call
    of Duty action. We all relax in our unique, different ways. Please, share your relaxing game with us.

:)

GroundOregano94, Nov 5, 2019
  2. ttttubby Win User

I havent played that game since the dreamcast but you are absolutely right. Shenmue is about as chill as it gets.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

When I need to relax and choose gaming to so so, I need something where I can take my time, forget about story or little details and just keep my mind on the game with a little challenge. My go to games then are usually MS solitaire on PC or Gems of War
    on the XBOX.
  4. SEISMIC MAGE Win User

I like to load up MS Jigsaw with a cup of coffee. Can help set you mind for the day. Especially the coffee. LOL
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Always a treat to post in your discussion posts, theres always something good to talk about
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Fable II Pub Games. It's great after an intense shooter, or to round out my time if I only have a few minutes left for gaming. And mostly, they're just fun little games. No real coinage lost!
Thema:

1. A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday - Similar Threads - Sunday disccusion game

2. Gamming on Sunday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamming on Sunday: I try to game whenever i get the chance but weekends are primarily when i game. 2fe43ef5-2e0c-4fb2-81da-4dca6fd04992
  3. Just got my code for the Mortal Kombat stress test that is today through Sunday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got my code for the Mortal Kombat stress test that is today through Sunday: Where do i enter the code is it where u redeem Your codes in the xbox store aa8178aa-e5b8-4514-8f8f-cabc35557356
  4. I have not gotten my mixpot yet and Sunday is tomorrow and I'm afraid I won't get it! PLEASE ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not gotten my mixpot yet and Sunday is tomorrow and I'm afraid I won't get it! PLEASE ...: Please! I have not gotten my mixpot!!! Sunday is tomorrow and the mixpot faq says that if I don't get this handled by this Sunday I will never get my mixpot!!! PLEASE!!! I want my rewards! So far...
  5. Watched Halo WC Champ Sunday on Mixer, didn't get VoW pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched Halo WC Champ Sunday on Mixer, didn't get VoW pack: As so many others have mentioned... I watched Championship Sunday of Halo WC on Mixer, was logged in as , and still haven't gotten the Voices of War req pack. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  7. NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  8. If I completed my last game for free ride sunday will it count for Februarys free ride

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I completed my last game for free ride sunday will it count for Februarys free ride: Hi I was wondering I completed my free ride sunday February 25 will I recieve my credit for it before the clock resets? 26a37116-f017-4ed5-a234-3f5e5095d28c
  9. December Sunday Puzzles Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    December Sunday Puzzles Missing: Microsoft Ultimate Word Puzzle - didn't load any Sunday Puzzles for December!?! bce3b26f-cc72-416e-b8fc-5429d0ea7716
  10. Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there no Sunday Crosswords for month of December in MSUW?: December is not showing any Sunday Crossword puzzles in MS Ultimate Word games. Why? 75a8bc57-f2a7-4d19-a62d-d81acebc0988