A superb update 04 April 2014

Discus and support A superb update 04 April 2014 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Many thanks MS XB, the OneGuide in the UK has arrived and what a superb addition, one big step closer to the delivery of an all in one entertainment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gareth Champion, Apr 3, 2014.

1. A superb update 04 April 2014

Many thanks MS XB, the OneGuide in the UK has arrived and what a superb addition, one big step closer to the delivery of an all in one entertainment centre. Looking forward to future updates.

Cheers guys

:)

Gareth Champion, Apr 3, 2014
  2. Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

I only started having problem with the Taptiles 002000 error from the 1st May 2014, and when I look at the Windows updates I installed in April the last one in the list was the "important" Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1
    for x64-based Systems (KB2961887) Installation date: ‎29/‎04/‎2014 12:07.

John Andrew Davis, Apr 3, 2014
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems

This was what I read, after the April update the X1 "should" have started doing updates when the console turned off, and then do a silent reboot to return it to instant on.

New Xbox One System Update Begins Rolling Out Tonight

Zero Divided, Apr 3, 2014
  4. John Andrew Davis Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

I only started having problem with the Taptiles 002000 error from the 1st May 2014, and when I look at the Windows updates I installed in April the last one in the list was the "important" Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1
    for x64-based Systems (KB2961887) Installation date: ‎29/‎04/‎2014 12:07.
  5. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems

6. Ackis Win User

OG Xbox Backwardscompatibility

Last announcement was in April it looks like:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/10/backward-compatibility-april-update/

I haven't seen anything newer. :(
  7. TowableBadge689 Win User

Controller disconnects often while playing Titanfall

Since I cleared the MAC through the network settings (it will reboot your system automatically) I've played about 8 total hours over 3 days and have not had one disconnect. This seems to have temporarily fixed the problem.

Also, there is a second controller update coming to the X1 according to the following article:

www.engadget.com/.../xbox-one-april-update-details

Hopefully, this will remedy all of the headset adapter issues.
  8. PremierSlayer88 Win User

Wolf among us EP3

Thema:

A superb update 04 April 2014

1. A superb update 04 April 2014 - Similar Threads - superb update April

2. Current Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox update: Hi, a few days ago I tried to turn on my Xbox and log some time playing warzone with friends. When I turned my Xbox on it said time for an update, with updates coming about every month now I said...
  3. Update stuck on spining wheel - help please

in XboX Insiders
    Update stuck on spining wheel - help please: Hi, i just pressed install update now and i am stuck on a loading screen with endless spinning wheel... What should i do? Is it safe to shut down the condole? submitted by /u/khyaniv [link]...
  4. Xbox Update Error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x900B0007

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update Error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x900B0007: I have an Xbox One S that I have not updated since December (I live in Venezuela so Internet connection is not working since december...) However I went to a house with Internet connection and...
  5. Potential hard drive issue from latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Potential hard drive issue from latest update: Latest update made my second external hard drive unreadable in my Xbox One X. So far it’s able to read my first one, but not my second one. submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  6. Failing offline update during veryfying stage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failing offline update during veryfying stage: My nephew turned his xbox off while it was updating, all it will bring up is the safestart screen, giving me the options to factory reset or offline update. After trying both hard and soft reset,...
  7. Game will not load following an update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load following an update: Following a number of updates Forza Horizon 4 will no longer launch and the game crashes at the same place. After 7 weeks of the game not loading, Forza support are just saying this is an Xbox...
  8. System Update keeps kicking out. Code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update keeps kicking out. Code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005: My xbox one original has a system update it is requiring to run before i can do anything with it. The error code it is throwing is 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005. I have tried running updates,...
  9. New tab is superb! But what about fill wasted spaces to show what's being downloaded in...

in XboX Insiders
    New tab is superb! But what about fill wasted spaces to show what's being downloaded in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Superb performance of Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Superb performance of Gears 5 on PC: Finally, I tried my game pass for pc with Gears 5. And I was stunned. On ultra in 4k game is running smoothly. I can't run any other modern game above 1440p. And my graphics card is not something...