A superb update 04 April 2014

Discus and support A superb update 04 April 2014 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Many thanks MS XB, the OneGuide in the UK has arrived and what a superb addition, one big step closer to the delivery of an all in one entertainment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gareth Champion, Apr 3, 2014.

1. A superb update 04 April 2014

Many thanks MS XB, the OneGuide in the UK has arrived and what a superb addition, one big step closer to the delivery of an all in one entertainment centre. Looking forward to future updates.

Cheers guys

:)

Gareth Champion, Apr 3, 2014
  2. Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

I only started having problem with the Taptiles 002000 error from the 1st May 2014, and when I look at the Windows updates I installed in April the last one in the list was the "important" Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1
    for x64-based Systems (KB2961887) Installation date: ‎29/‎04/‎2014 12:07.

John Andrew Davis, Apr 3, 2014
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems

This was what I read, after the April update the X1 "should" have started doing updates when the console turned off, and then do a silent reboot to return it to instant on.

New Xbox One System Update Begins Rolling Out Tonight

Zero Divided, Apr 3, 2014
  4. John Andrew Davis Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

I only started having problem with the Taptiles 002000 error from the 1st May 2014, and when I look at the Windows updates I installed in April the last one in the list was the "important" Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8.1
    for x64-based Systems (KB2961887) Installation date: ‎29/‎04/‎2014 12:07.
  5. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One & 360 similar controller powering on console problems

6. Ackis Win User

OG Xbox Backwardscompatibility

Last announcement was in April it looks like:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/10/backward-compatibility-april-update/

I haven't seen anything newer. :(
  7. TowableBadge689 Win User

Controller disconnects often while playing Titanfall

Since I cleared the MAC through the network settings (it will reboot your system automatically) I've played about 8 total hours over 3 days and have not had one disconnect. This seems to have temporarily fixed the problem.

Also, there is a second controller update coming to the X1 according to the following article:

www.engadget.com/.../xbox-one-april-update-details

Hopefully, this will remedy all of the headset adapter issues.
  8. PremierSlayer88 Win User

Wolf among us EP3

Thema:

A superb update 04 April 2014

1. A superb update 04 April 2014 - Similar Threads - superb update April

2. Xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update: I have been trying to download the mandatory update to my 360 for the last hour. It keeps getting 80% done then saying "cant process update" with the error code 448449713800700c000000e. I have...
  3. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  4. Cancelling a Update Uninstalls the entire game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelling a Update Uninstalls the entire game.: Came home from work today to play some of the new Modern Warfare to see a 2.5gb update. Not a big deal. Start the update to see it keeps stopping and starting, eventually becoming completely...
  5. Problem with update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with update: Split from this thread. I reset my xbox one cause I bought it used. Now it won't update!!! I just bought games and internet service so I'm pissed it keep saying there was a problem with the...
  6. Console updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console updating: My console always wants to update when i turn it on i have to update it like every other day.Is this normal? a5eac01b-dfb7-429e-9218-840562067811
  7. my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...: submitted by /u/ousama19i2 [link] [comments]
  8. Console won’t start or finish updating

in XboX Insiders
    Console won’t start or finish updating: It was working fine last night, I have an Xbox one x on the delta preview I think, I turned it on earlier and it said almost there, updating. It goes from 69% to around 93-97% then stops and says...
  9. Installation/Update Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation/Update Stopped: I have had this problem with one title for a while now, but in the last 24 hours it has spread to multiple titles. The installation starts like normal and will download a between a few 100Mbs to...
  10. Superb performance of Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Superb performance of Gears 5 on PC: Finally, I tried my game pass for pc with Gears 5. And I was stunned. On ultra in 4k game is running smoothly. I can't run any other modern game above 1440p. And my graphics card is not something...