A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

Discus and support A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PS4 BudderBalz, May 9, 2019.

1. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if anyone has that gamertag and no one has it. Its still jot available

:)

PS4 BudderBalz, May 9, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

That gamertag is taken with a space

In Gamertags just like PSN Ids spaces dont make the gamertag unquine

So BudderBalz and Budder Balz are the same name
  3. PS4 BudderBalz Win User

Thank you I really appreciate the help
  4. S3PHIR0TH 6 6 7 Win User

I think inactive active accounts are something they are working on. Alot of names still taken by old profiles that havent been used in a long time
  5. Smwutches Win User

The system doesn't see things like spaces as making a gamertag unique. So while you might look up "gamertag" and it doesn't show up, it could actually be in use as "gamer tag". Which is the case with this tag.
  6. R4VER Win User

It may flag up as inappropriate unfortunately, its key words or phrases it picks up on.
Thema:

1. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag - Similar Threads - username isn’t available

2. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9
  3. How can I recover my minecraft account with only my minecraft username?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my minecraft account with only my minecraft username?: Years ago, I buy minecraft premium, in my old pc. Now, I want to play it again, but I can't rememeber with which E-mail I registered it. I can proof, if it's necessary, that I'm the owner of the...
  4. Could you find your email through your username?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could you find your email through your username?: I dont remember my email for my account but i do know my username. Anyway i could find that email? b4a926b9-9dac-4f3a-a76a-b30e66bf322c
  5. Username change

in XBoX on Windows
    Username change: Hi, I have Xbox account for a few years and now I wanted to play a game, but I realized me have my very old username(i changed that random) and if I want to change it I need to pay 10$ and it...
  6. My username has changed back to default

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has changed back to default: My username has changed to default when i had [mod removed -personal information] for along time know its changed to FancyJoey460844 b9525486-f238-4b53-9b7f-d40745a8a771
  7. Username refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Username refund?: I just recently changed my username and relized that I messed up and put two k’s in it, I was wondering if I could get a refund or just fix my name. f8ffb340-bdd6-4cb7-a8dd-06f2f25f3ca5
  8. Can I transfer my fortnite username and profile to another family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my fortnite username and profile to another family member?: About a year ago I purchased the xbox one S for my son. He has been using my microsoft account so all the skins and things he has acquired over this time period are under my name. I just set him...
  9. Bogus username w/my user info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus username w/my user info: Hello, I recently logged onto the microsoft site using my usual email after changing the password. I was able to change the password for the account, but the username was not mine. The profile...
  10. Username

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Username: My username should be it was my original username but they keep putting Fuller Jack as my username and I'm not sure who's getting the credit I did put in $9.99 to restore my username with no...