A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

Discus and support A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PS4 BudderBalz, May 9, 2019.

1. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if anyone has that gamertag and no one has it. Its still jot available

:)

PS4 BudderBalz, May 9, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

That gamertag is taken with a space

In Gamertags just like PSN Ids spaces dont make the gamertag unquine

So BudderBalz and Budder Balz are the same name
  3. PS4 BudderBalz Win User

Thank you I really appreciate the help
  4. S3PHIR0TH 6 6 7 Win User

I think inactive active accounts are something they are working on. Alot of names still taken by old profiles that havent been used in a long time
  5. Smwutches Win User

The system doesn't see things like spaces as making a gamertag unique. So while you might look up "gamertag" and it doesn't show up, it could actually be in use as "gamer tag". Which is the case with this tag.
  6. R4VER Win User

It may flag up as inappropriate unfortunately, its key words or phrases it picks up on.
Thema:

1. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag - Similar Threads - username isn’t available

2. Recover Usernames

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Usernames: Hello, So I'm trying to retrieve my smurf accounts that i had before my xbox bricked itself. I know these accounts are possibly connected to my email but when i try to recover the emails it only...
  3. i changed my username on accident

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my username on accident: welp, i went to change my username and chose the wrong name by pressing the wrong button is there anyway to change it or do i need to use money 47ebb869-9b4e-4c62-8441-db492f945c2a
  4. Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...: Good evening guys, I have an issue, but i'll try to break it down as simply as I can. I have two accounts. One is very old and has all my gaming history, achievements, friends and a username I...
  5. username [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    username [mod removed]: microsoft how [mod removed] you gonna tell me my username [mod removed] is too long when the one i'm changing it from is DualWheat129503 AFTER you already changed it from that and now you tell me...
  6. Xbox username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox username: So I wanted to change my username and I checked xbox to see if its being used which it is not be used but it says it being used so im just wondering why I cant get a certain usernames....
  7. Nome de usuário [Username]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nome de usuário [Username]: Olá gostaria de saber se haveria um jeito de trocar o meu nome do xbox mais de uma vez, já que quando eu troquei adicionou mais 4 diagitos no meu nome, "3343", já sei que tem um jeito ou haverá em...
  8. NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused

in XBoX on Windows
    NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused: I changed my gamertag two times today, once by accident and the second time to revert it back after the accident. The second time, I set my desired gamertag exactly the same as the one I...
  9. How can i retrieve my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i retrieve my username: I had to factory reset my xbox one s upondoing so i lost my username angelgirl198910. I put in my phone number i used and it gave me a completely new username. How can i get my username back?...
  10. Xbox username change is broken.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox username change is broken.: Hey! I've had this account for god knows how long, but whenever I try to change my username, the website keeps breaking and saying "Bad Request". I've had this issue ever since I've created my...