A way to show your background image better

Discus and support A way to show your background image better in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been looking and found a nice image for my dashboard on x box, but the game icons, the recently played ones, games and apps, etc. are blocking it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooOranges8684, Jan 6, 2022.

1. A way to show your background image better

I’ve been looking and found a nice image for my dashboard on x box, but the game icons, the recently played ones, games and apps, etc. are blocking it and it would be nice if I could actually see the subject of my background. Is this a feature and if not could we please make this happen?

submitted by /u/SnooOranges8684
    [link] [comments]

/u/SnooOranges8684, Jan 6, 2022
  2. choppyseize Win User

Background image

Hi

It sounds like a glitch, Have you tried what Smwutches suggested and power cycled? Checked to make sure the console doesn't need an update or even tried clearing the MAC address ?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Background image

Log in here to submit your suggestions and/or vote on others. https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  4. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Background image

5. Wolfie McG Win User

Background image

Have you tried performing a powercycle? If you have and that didn't work, have you tried a factory reset?
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Background image

Thema:

A way to show your background image better

1. A way to show your background image better - Similar Threads - show background image

2. Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive: While palying games Randomly freeze sound only work after come blue screen and restart.not boot and bios not showing hard drive.10 minutes after power work hard drive and computer come same...
  3. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website: Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website...
  4. New Series X will not show the invite menu. Notifications work but the menu is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Series X will not show the invite menu. Notifications work but the menu is gone.: This is a brand new Xbox Series X. When I am invited to a game or party I receive the typical on screen notification on my Xbox but I am not able to join on the “Parties and chats” menu. The...
  5. I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up: My epic and Xbox accounts are connected but it's not showing up on epic do I have to log to Xbox first? cause I don't have an Xbox 5f555186-9f8e-4609-9f93-9a2cf47aeaa2
  6. old gamertag shows up next to new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    old gamertag shows up next to new one: both my new & old gamertag show up on my profile. my old gamertag was Wydea, i changed it to PrncssLydea. when i look in my profile on both the xbox mobile app & the account app on my console it...
  7. I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..: Is it possiable? I dont want all the screen icons on my home screen. Id like to just see my backgroumd pic. When Im ready, page down amd go on with all the adds and whatever on the usuall he...
  8. Custom Wallpaper/Background no longer shows.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Wallpaper/Background no longer shows.....: I had a screenshot that I loved and used it as my custom background. As of a day or two ago all it is now is a solid grey background. I tried removing the background and setting it back, changing...
  9. NHL Gamecenter not working - shows just blank background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL Gamecenter not working - shows just blank background: Hi, my NHL Gamecenter app is not working anymore. When I start the App it just shows the blank background. When I click settings and do "log-in" I can't log-in, it throws an error. I tried...
  10. Background Not Showing My Achievement Art

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background Not Showing My Achievement Art: About a week ago, I noticed that my Xbox One home screen is no longer displaying any of my chosen achievement art. The background remains completely black. Also, my Xbox One is fully up to date in...