A white screen I try to login microsoft store

Discus and support A white screen I try to login microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately everything related to Microsoft Store it does not let me log in, in xbox it sends me to no page after I click login and in Microsoft Store it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rop_rop, Jan 21, 2021.

1. rop_rop
    rop_rop Guest

Lately everything related to Microsoft Store it does
    not
    let me log in, in xbox it sends me to no page after I click login and in Microsoft Store it gives me a
    white page, so please reply me soon as possible.

A white screen I try to login microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

rop_rop, Jan 21, 2021
  2. พงศวีร Win User

Having a problem with lauching sea of thieve through steam.

For the white screen is ok now. I manage to log in by keep printing pdf to see what is in the white screen and can login to xbox live however, The login xbox live keep on appear and I still cannot play the game.

It keep asking me to login to xbox live.
  3. Metalheaddddddd Win User

Video Issues

I tried it on our other tv and it happens there too, and now I'm getting white lines flashing across the login screen and home menu.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

White screen hangs on Minecraft login

Hi Finlo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend make sure your graphics card is completely up to date. Also we recommend to post on the
    Minecraft forums as there are many issues covered there.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Blue Boy Fred Win User

Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

Thanks. I tried that, but the same thing happens with the Xbox App. When I press 'login' it just goes to a white screen and hangs there, with no option to insert my details.
  6. SheckWes Win User

error 0x80a4001a and not access the configuration

Its november 1st 2018 and its taking me to a white screen to verify my password, when i type it in it come up with an error code and i cant login.
Thema:

1. A white screen I try to login microsoft store - Similar Threads - white screen try

2. White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X: So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED screen when games are loading or the screen is...
  3. Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pixelated white screen when I turn on the xbox: I have an xbox one x. When I turned it on a few minutes ago a white pixelated screen came up. I can still hear everything fine and move through the menus with my controller but I cant see anything...
  4. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    White screen on game menu xbox game pass app: I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i...
  5. My screen flickers white for a split second

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen flickers white for a split second: Iv just bought a series x and i have noticed that my screen flickers white for a split second I dont know how or when it is going to happen it just does and there is no specific app or game it...
  6. Xbox app for pc launching with blank white screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for pc launching with blank white screen: Hi, this problem only began occuring the other day but every time i boot up the xbox app on my windows computer once it loads it is simply a blank white screen, i have left it open before and...
  7. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...
  8. Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Images flashing and trying to render outside screen safe zone, occasional white flash...: Hey I was wondering if anyone has seen this. Im having issues when playing where text and images like game maps, or anything around the edge of thet screen try to render outside of the safe...
  9. 0x80a4001a - white screen when I try to log in on my xbox account/gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a4001a - white screen when I try to log in on my xbox account/gamertag: My screen turns white when I try to log in on my Xbox account/gamertag and says ''try again later''. I had this problem yesterday aswell, I turned off my console then and it worked. Same thing...
  10. Me too. White screen when trying to get on solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me too. White screen when trying to get on solitaire.: Has anyone received a reply on how to fix the white screen when trying to access solitaire? Seems like it's happening to a lot of people. Very frustrating. 11ddf6b8-257e-4ee6-bfdd-5f2cf5381664