A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update

Discus and support A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed today that a whole bunch of my add-ons from games that are installed on my HDD got suddenly uninstalled. The games themselves are still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SillyMikey, Aug 28, 2020.

1. A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update

I noticed today that a whole bunch of my add-ons from games that are installed on my HDD got suddenly uninstalled. The games themselves are still installed but all of the add-ons for those games are uninstalled for some reason. I noticed this today and I know that there was an official patch yesterday for the retail dashboard.

Also I noticed that it happened for games I haven’t played in a while. But the ones I play regularly all still have their add ons installed.

submitted by /u/SillyMikey
    [link] [comments]

/u/SillyMikey, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Mob Of The Dead Win User

my xbox 360 S freezes when i do almost anything on the dashboard

Hey there quick! Did you try uninstalling the last dashboard update? When you uninstall it, reinstall it. Try it and tell us if it works! :)
  3. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Gotham City Imposters Delayed till February

The beta was ace fun.

Don't really mind the delay although it's gonna drop it in amongst a whole bunch of retail titles out in Feb... still, day one purchase for me!

EDIT: I'd say graphically it's similar to Team Fortress, but gameplay-wise it's got more in common with Shadowrun.
  4. Miss Pwny Win User

A whole bunch of loot ...

or use fortify carry weight enchanted goods. Or h4x.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Increase stamina and get the perk from Pickpocketing that increases it by 100. My total carry weight is just about 500 because of those.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Buy a house and store your extra stuff. Bring a horse or mercenary along to help carry loot.
Thema:

A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update

1. A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update - Similar Threads - whole bunch add

2. 12 Month Gold Subscription Not Lasting The Whole Year.

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Gold Subscription Not Lasting The Whole Year.: I purchased 12 Month Xbox Gold Live Membership in May 31 2020 and now on January 2 2021 its says it has expired, how do I get ahold of someone to fix this issue? 1-800-4MY-XBOX Doesn't Work...
  3. South Park "The Fractured But Whole"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park "The Fractured But Whole": I just got this new game for Christmas, im really confused because it says that there is another free game included "South Park The Stick Of Truth" i dont know how to get it though, I've checked...
  4. Xbox live and the whole deal in Iran

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and the whole deal in Iran: I bought your device I`m paying MORE THAN 200$ FOR ORIGINAL GAMES not 60$ like other places. I bought some 60$ games with gift cards which I can't play them anymore due to your update. I had a...
  5. Any way to install only one Halo game instead of whole Collection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to install only one Halo game instead of whole Collection?: Hello. I have Game Pass, and I would like to play Halo games. But just noticed both Xbox Beta and Ms Store apps only allow you to install the whole Collection, and not the single game. Pretty sure...
  6. Gold for the whole house is not working now moved to Xbox S X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold for the whole house is not working now moved to Xbox S X: So got 2 new Xbox S X today and set both up, before i had the one Gold/Ultimate that me and another person could use, in a family group etc but now i can use Gold services but the other xbox just...
  7. Games on xbox app beta crash my whole computer

in XboX Insiders
    Games on xbox app beta crash my whole computer: When playing any of the games I had on gamepass for my pc inevitably my computer would always do this thing where it basically shuts off leaving my monitor saying it wasn't on though the fans and...
  8. Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..: So when I try to play Sea of Thievez,the game says I need to update it so I click on "update" in the Xbox app but then the game wants to download completlty new so 50gb. My friends then told me...
  9. Lost a whole bunch of skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a whole bunch of skins: I was playing Borderlands 2 the other day the other day my game froze and I lost all my bad *** points (but once I loaded up all my separate games and i got them back) but many of my skins for...
  10. Strict NAT type, which I think causes a whole bunch of other problems or vice versa. Can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT type, which I think causes a whole bunch of other problems or vice versa. Can't ...: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Orlando, Florida Modem brand & model number: **** TG862v2 (set in bridge mode) Router brand & model number: Netgear WNDR3400 v2 Wired or wireless:...