aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled

Discus and support aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the purple screen comes on then flips to the task bar or takes me back to the store just like it was doing when the problems first started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiserableUser1, Jun 3, 2014.

1. aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled

the purple screen comes on then flips to the task bar or takes me back to the store just like it was doing when the problems first started

:)

MiserableUser1, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Town Noob
    Town Noob Guest
    1706 update causing game to not work

same here. Uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled. Have the game on disc, thought it was a disc issue, bought the digital version, uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled. Still doesn't work. Blizzard says it's a Microsoft issue. Microsoft
    says it's a Blizzard issue.

Town Noob, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Trouble starting up Ori

I would uninstall and reinstall

Terrin_marine, Jun 3, 2014
  4. aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled

I believe this issue was fixed in the latest game update. Please go to the store and check for updates.

BarbarossaBlade, Nov 18, 2014
  5. BarbarossaBlade Win User

I believe this issue was fixed in the latest game update. Please go to the store and check for updates.
  6. street2234 Win User

Uninstall/reinstall issue

i dont know if this helps but you can try

How To Fix Dashboard Issues on the Xbox One
    Simultaneously press and hold down the [Left Trigger (LT)] + [Right Trigger (RT)] + [Y] buttons for a couple of seconds, and then release them.

The Dashboard will refresh itself (reload all the elements of the home screen) shortly after releasing the three buttons.

or also LT+RT+X
  7. MuuMyuki Win User

Uninstall and reinstall system update

I just got off of the phone with Xbox support. They told me that none of the games I want to play are supported anymore. So no Hunter: The Reckoning games, or Jet Set Radio Future.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

What game are you trying to play?
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

It can't just be any old hard drive either, it must be an official MS one. Cheap drives from the likes of eBay are generally fake and don't load original games, no matter what updates you have downloaded to your console.
Thema:

1. aaarrgghh uninstalled and reinstalled - Similar Threads - aaarrgghh uninstalled reinstalled

2. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  3. Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?: I want to uninstall XBOX entirely from my PC. I don't play it, and it is taking up needed space on my small SSD and memory. .It doesn't have an Uninstall option. Searching on the XBOX community...
  4. Uninstalled Games for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Games for no reason: Hello, I am wondering what just happened. I was in the middle of watching youtube and then it just closes and then I can't open because it said you don't own this app and you need to install it. I...
  5. Uninstalled Game no longer available to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Game no longer available to reinstall: I recently uninstalled Red Dead Redemption II to make space for another game. I looked for Red Dead Redemption II in my library to reinstall, and it is nowhere to be found. How can I locate this...
  6. Can't uninstall a game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall a game please help: I have been trying to free up some space on my xbox. So i decided to delete my halo 5 45gb since it did not work but every time i try to uninstall it it does not uninstall it just stays there...
  7. Modern warfare 3 terminal keep uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3 terminal keep uninstalling: I tried to download terminal on my xbox one and as soon as I open the game or leave the download screen the map uninstall. It says that it is downloaded and I can open it but the uninstall. I...
  8. One of my games suddenly uninstalled from my console.

in XboX Insiders
    One of my games suddenly uninstalled from my console.: Yesterday I was playing a game when suddenly there was an error with the Xbox Live Connection. I restarted the game to continue playing when a message appeared in the screen telling me that I...
  9. Xbox app on Windows 10 doesn't uninstall games properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 10 doesn't uninstall games properly: Xbox app on Windows 10 doesn't uninstall games properly. They disappear from the app and from the list of applications installed on the pc, but they are still using disk space, and you can find...
  10. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired: Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file...