AAAUGH!! THIS SECURITY!!!

Discus and support AAAUGH!! THIS SECURITY!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY GOD MICROSOFT! Every month I have to change my password or verify that I am me by this stupid phone code. I don't know why I log in regularly; and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 亜連又井, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 亜連又井
    亜連又井 Guest

MY GOD MICROSOFT! Every month I have to change my password or verify that I am me by this stupid phone code. I don't know why I log in regularly; and yet, YOU keep saying that SOMEONE other than me has logged in. HOW?! I GIVE YOU THE DAMN VERIFICATION
    CODE EVERY TIME YOU ASK! NOW YOU WANT ME TO KEEP CHANGING MY PASSWORD?! Knock it off, it is VERY ANNOYING! It is also the reason I'M NOT purchasing other Microsoft products/software.

:)

亜連又井, Feb 14, 2020
  2. 亜連又井 Win User

Another ''XBOX Ambassador'' shared this same fix with me almost two years ago, unfortunately, it had no effect. I am still forced to change my password. Whatever Microsoft, I'll just keep updating my password, geez absolutely irritating.
  3. 亜連又井 Win User

I am very sure. They have the activity history listed.......every date, IP address, and device is recognized by me. But even if I verify it, Microsoft still does this.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. 亜連又井 Win User

It isn't. I changed that setting when I first had a ''live'' or XBOX account. Even the ''force change password every 72 days'' setting was turned off and yet, this keeps happening.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

Are you checking any boxes that say "remember me" or "keep me logged in" or "remember this device" etc? if you're missing one it would act in the fashion you are seeing.
Thema:

1. AAAUGH!! THIS SECURITY!!! - Similar Threads - AAAUGH SECURITY

2. Xbox live secure file exchange adding and sending files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live secure file exchange adding and sending files: I was asked to send a file using secure file exchange for Xbox live . It did say that it had been sent . I sent a message asking if it had been received and was it correctly formatted for viewing...
  3. Your Security Protocal won’t work

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Your Security Protocal won’t work: Your Security Protocal won’t work This console supports wpa2/3 ....network protocals you will need to change router configuration. my xbox doesnt connect to the internet. I tried restarting but...
  4. wifi is reporting "No internet, secured" but any apps using xbox live are inoperable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wifi is reporting "No internet, secured" but any apps using xbox live are inoperable: this has happened in a previous incident, and it slightly infuriates me. wifi IS in fact connected and working, i know this because programs like chrome and discord can work just fine.my parents...
  5. Security Info deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security Info deleted: I think my sons xbox account has been hacked. He got messages from Microsoft telling him security info was recently deleted. When he tried to access the account he is told the email address he...
  6. Problem with security certificate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with security certificate: Every time i try to use Xbox live or login it comes problem with security certificate or something similar can anybody help or tell me what the problem may be. 81deb71b-c814-4c00-a38f-a51977378b08
  7. Security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security: How does a person speak with a human with MS regarding unknown email on acct also i never signed up for reoccurring payments turned on console for 1st time in months and it downloading a game...
  8. Can’t cancel security info change I didn’t order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t cancel security info change I didn’t order: Someone is trying to change my security info and I can’t cancel it because my account is under my old phone number, and I can’t find my old phone to see the code it sends me for verification. It...
  9. Authenticator App Security Flaw!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Authenticator App Security Flaw!!: In the Authentication app there is a major security flaw which allows users to change security information even when the authentication app has been turned off via security settings which allow...
  10. change network security protocol - change router config?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change network security protocol - change router config?: I'm trying to connect a network to my xbox but it's not letting me and this is the message that keeps popping up, "This console supports WPA/WPA2 (personal), WPA2 (personal), and WEP network...