AAAUGH!! THIS SECURITY!!!

Discus and support AAAUGH!! THIS SECURITY!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY GOD MICROSOFT! Every month I have to change my password or verify that I am me by this stupid phone code. I don't know why I log in regularly; and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 亜連又井, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 亜連又井
    亜連又井 Guest

MY GOD MICROSOFT! Every month I have to change my password or verify that I am me by this stupid phone code. I don't know why I log in regularly; and yet, YOU keep saying that SOMEONE other than me has logged in. HOW?! I GIVE YOU THE DAMN VERIFICATION
    CODE EVERY TIME YOU ASK! NOW YOU WANT ME TO KEEP CHANGING MY PASSWORD?! Knock it off, it is VERY ANNOYING! It is also the reason I'M NOT purchasing other Microsoft products/software.

:)

亜連又井, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Tim w 619 Win User

Maybe it's just your security preferences that are set to monthly request a change in password of verification
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Are you sure someone else isn't trying to use your account? An old console perhaps, that you sold or gave away?
  5. Wadski Win User

Hello there.

If you login to your Microsoft Account and view your security preferences here:

https://account.microsoft.com/security/

If you click on Password Security icon, you can tick/unick the force a password reset every xx days.

[​IMG]

Mine is set to 72 days.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Security

First off, this is an older thread. You should create a new one detailing your issues.

As for the search, that's something you'll need to take up with either google or twitter. If there is any kind of association with twitter and your xbox account or pic then google will list it.
Thema:

1. AAAUGH!! THIS SECURITY!!! - Similar Threads - AAAUGH SECURITY

2. Security

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Security: Someone said they had my IP address and threatened me with it. What should I do? 805f91b6-311c-4692-a644-177c8d2a3b1d
  3. Guest Security Key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest Security Key: How do you reset the Guest Security Key? 420b7c05-b867-4533-9ce5-89a9992d8a4d
  4. Websites security certificate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Websites security certificate: Everytime i try to get on a website with my xbox 360 it says that there is a problem with this websites security certificate. What do i need to do to get it working properly...
  5. Minecraft og onlinesikkerhed -[Translation - Minecraft and online security]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft og onlinesikkerhed -[Translation - Minecraft and online security]: Jeg skal ændre indstillinger for privatlivs- og onlinesikkerhed i indstillingerne på min Microsoft konto så min søn kan spille Minecraft online. Det er Minecraft Windows 10 begyndersamling. Er...
  6. How do i get to webroot secure anywhere softare?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get to webroot secure anywhere softare?: i keep. Getting booted off wow legends and this might be the issue? 9527d1e9-f45d-4741-9535-c150c3d853cf
  7. セキュリティコードでアクセスできない[Translation-Not accessible by security code]

in XBoX on Windows
    セキュリティコードでアクセスできない[Translation-Not accessible by security code]: 遅すぎて困ります。急ぎたいのですがどうすればいいのでしょうか? のサイトにアクセスできません このサイトにサインインするには、セキュリティ コードが必要です。2020/01/27 にセキュリティ情 が更新されると、このサイトにアクセスできるようになります。セキュリティ コードが不要な Outlook や Skype などのサイトには引き続きアクセスできます。...
  8. Console Streaming and Security

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming and Security: When I disconnect a console streaming session on my Android devices, the Xbox itself remains signed in with my account. If someone else then physically powers up the console, they are able to...
  9. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  10. xbox 360 security

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 security: My 10 year old Xbox 360 device was recesntly sold but I failed to remove my account name and info. How can I now block the new owner from access to my xbox live or other account info? I use the...