Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design

Discus and support Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went through the xbox design a controller website and designed an awesome controller ( https://controllers.xbox.com/en-us/customize ). I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianPryor, Dec 1, 2018.

1. BrianPryor
    BrianPryor Guest

I went through the xbox design a controller website and designed an awesome controller ( https://controllers.xbox.com/en-us/customize ). I was able to save the config
    for later, but....

What I really wanted was an easy way to send this to my kids so they could easily just go and buy it for me. (Ex: Christmas/bday) I do not see any option to save or share a config so that my kids order with the right options.

This is more of a request to add a feature that lets me share a saved controller design with someone so they can.

:)

BrianPryor, Dec 1, 2018
  2. hallower1980
    hallower1980 Guest
    Xbox Design Lab Originals design link?

In the Store of the Xbox One dashboard, I followed an ad for an Xbox Design Lab Originals promotion. "Claim your unique controller design — and earn from it." It looked like a great deal. By using the Xbox Design Lab to create a unique design not already
    claimed, an entry is gained into a contest and I could receive credit for a controller with that particular design sold.

After designing a controller through Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, it encouraged me to share the design on social media. I tried to connect it to my Twitter account, but Edge just took me to Twitter and offered no way to post a link to my design. Hitting
    the back button didn't take me to a useful link.

Then I received an email from designlaboriginals.com with a link to an image of my controller design. But the link is only to a hosted jpeg file and not to my design in the Xbox Design Lab store. There was no other link in the email to the store... only
    to Microsoft, Twitter, Facebook, etc (none of which shared my design).

So how can I find a link to my controller design? I've tried browsing "Recent" additions in the Xbox Design Lab store. I've tried clicking on "Saved Designs" and get nothing. I've tried searching on Xbox.com and via Google for "Xbox Design Lab" "The Hunt" (the
    name of my design) or with my gamertag instead. Without a link, I can't promote the design.

Here's the jpeg link provided by Microsoft, in case it's any help.

Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design [​IMG]

hallower1980, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    What New Xbox One Features Would You Like To See In The Future?

The ability to snap and share a screenshot would be excellent.

Also I would love to be able to save disc games to the HDD completely so the Xbox no longer needed the disc to run the game.

Reidzer N7, Dec 1, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Brian!

Thank you for bringing this suggestion to our attention here on the forums. I personally think this is a pretty good idea but I would recommend checking out
    Xbox Ideas and when there is an appropriate Idea drive Accepting ideas you can put this suggestion for review by our Idea teams.

XBF George L, Dec 1, 2018
  5. WUIJIBOBO
    WUIJIBOBO Guest
    That seems like a brilliant idea, I'm surprised they didn't already have this feature. Fingers crossed they implement this, it sounds like it could be very useful.

WUIJIBOBO, Dec 1, 2018
  6. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, I took a look and there is sort of a way to do this. If you create your design and add it to your cart you'll then see the config list on the left of the page, for example I created a design and added it to my cart, this is what it showed on the cart
    page.

You could then send that list to your children maybe ?

• Body: Bronze Shadow
    • Back: Midnight Blue with Rubberised Grips
    • Bumpers: Lightning Yellow
    • Triggers: Electric Green
    • D-pad: Metallic Regal Purple
    • Thumbsticks: Electric Green
    • ABXY: Colours on Black
    • View & Menu: Black on Grey

EggsBoxJuan, Dec 1, 2018
  7. BrianPryor
    BrianPryor Guest
    Thx for the suggestion! I do think they can offer is more by making this easier. And it may get them more sales. Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design :)

BrianPryor, Dec 2, 2018
  8. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

This would be a super idea. There's some I've seen out there and they were amazing.

Ackis, Nov 6, 2018
  9. WUIJIBOBO Win User

That seems like a brilliant idea, I'm surprised they didn't already have this feature. Fingers crossed they implement this, it sounds like it could be very useful.
  10. Ackis Win User

This would be a super idea. There's some I've seen out there and they were amazing.
  11. XBF George L Win User

Hello Brian!

Thank you for bringing this suggestion to our attention here on the forums. I personally think this is a pretty good idea but I would recommend checking out
    Xbox Ideas and when there is an appropriate Idea drive Accepting ideas you can put this suggestion for review by our Idea teams.
  12. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, I took a look and there is sort of a way to do this. If you create your design and add it to your cart you'll then see the config list on the left of the page, for example I created a design and added it to my cart, this is what it showed on the cart
    page.

You could then send that list to your children maybe ?

• Body: Bronze Shadow
    • Back: Midnight Blue with Rubberised Grips
    • Bumpers: Lightning Yellow
    • Triggers: Electric Green
    • D-pad: Metallic Regal Purple
    • Thumbsticks: Electric Green
    • ABXY: Colours on Black
    • View & Menu: Black on Grey
  13. BrianPryor Win User

Thx for the suggestion! I do think they can offer is more by making this easier. And it may get them more sales. :)
Thema:

1. Ability to Share a saved Xbox controller design - Similar Threads - Ability Share saved

2. Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet: Hi! So, after using Netflix and gaming on it just fine, all of a sudden today my Xbox lost the ability to access the internet. For some reason certain games will still get to their online...
  3. Please can we have the ability to play our games on the xbox series x or s with HDR on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can we have the ability to play our games on the xbox series x or s with HDR on a...: I did some reading and discovered that playstation added a firmware update to their consoles to allow gamers the HDR experience on their 1080p tvs. Some gamers live on a tight budget and only have...
  4. Not enough interchange ability between xbox one and windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not enough interchange ability between xbox one and windows 10: If i own a physical copy of a game, why do i have to purchase a digital copy separately? To clarify, i own a physical copy (disc) of an Xbox one game but i want to play that game on my windows 10...
  5. Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!: I am a twitch streamer on the Series X. For a long time, my game chat audio was included in my twitch stream without a capture card or having to be in an Xbox party... however, a few days ago this...
  6. ps4 friending ability

in XBoX on Windows
    ps4 friending ability: hi i have a nice neighbour who wants to play with me in minecraft but i cant friend them my neighbours have a ps4 so i can friend them please find a way to make this possible i play on an pc so...
  7. Suggestion: Ability to change to previous dashboard/home page designs

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Ability to change to previous dashboard/home page designs: The Xbox home page has changed a TON over its lifespan, but, it is getting quite annoying. Many dashboard features from older incarnations are removed and replaced with less accessibility. This...
  8. Why doesn't Microsoft add the ability to record audio on a USB 3.0?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft add the ability to record audio on a USB 3.0?: I'm just wondering why Micorsoft hasn't added the option to record your audio while having a USB 3.0 plugged in? The fact that PS4 has a similiar option, and with party chat as well is just...
  9. Series X lost connection abilities.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X lost connection abilities.: Greetings, my friend and I spent the last two hours doing the Destiny 2 mission harbinger, and struggling though the second half. It was really fun and we were really excited to get our two...
  10. Request: The ability to map the “share” button to a mute functionality

in XboX Insiders
    Request: The ability to map the “share” button to a mute functionality: Please? It would be insanely appreciated! submitted by /u/tnel77 [link] [comments]