about acces game "age of empire definitive edition"

Discus and support about acces game "age of empire definitive edition" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Impossible to connect with Xbox after buying the game "age of empire Définitive édition" with instant-gaming l... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MARIEORDRONNEAU, Oct 16, 2018.

1. about acces game "age of empire definitive edition"

Impossible to connect with Xbox after buying the game "age of empire

Définitive édition" with instant-gaming

l

[table][tr] 44.44.7002.00000 to connectneed help? connexion impossibletry later. .(0x406)[/tr][/table]

:)

MARIEORDRONNEAU, Oct 16, 2018
  2. L Simmons
    L Simmons Guest
    Cannot login xbox

Cannot login xbox after a recent windows update. Cannot login Age of empires definitive edition or Microsoft Solitaire games.

L Simmons, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Age of empire definitive edition for windows 10

Hello, I bought online the game age of empire definitive edition, I received the code.
    I put the code and then I got: Go-to-Age-of-Empire Definitive Edition with a tab.
    Once I click on it, my computer crashes and does not start the game. The computer runs nonstop.
    Yet my computer is well configured and it has everything you need.

What can I do to remedy this?

Thanking you.

UpperGeoduck197, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Marie,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

a: Press
    Windows key + X.

b: Then click
    Command Prompt(Admin)

c: Now type the following command and hit enter

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After a restart (signing out and back in didn't work for me) I entered the following command (again in a powershell in admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This will install any missing built-in apps you may have uninstalled.

Hope this helps, please let us know.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 16, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Marie,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

a: Press
    Windows key + X.

b: Then click
    Command Prompt(Admin)

c: Now type the following command and hit enter

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After a restart (signing out and back in didn't work for me) I entered the following command (again in a powershell in admin):

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

This will install any missing built-in apps you may have uninstalled.

Hope this helps, please let us know.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  7. jorard45 Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.
  9. Villarino Win User

Age of Empire Definitive Edition

Hello! No, its not needed to re purchase the game, just be sure to login with the same account that made the purchase and download it again. Here can you see your previous purchases

https://support.xbox.com/en-uS/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
Thema:

1. about acces game "age of empire definitive edition" - Similar Threads - acces game age

2. Extracting my son's xbox acc. gamertag, gaming history and achievements from my email/profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Extracting my son's xbox acc. gamertag, gaming history and achievements from my email/profile: hi , Now that I feel my son is old enough to have his own email address and profile, how do I do this? I've been going round in circles for days following support instructions and unable to speak...
  3. Can I transfer games that aren’t on my acc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer games that aren’t on my acc?: So I bought an xbox one from someone on the Facebook marketplace and there was games already installed on the external hard drive. His account wasn’t on it but I was able to play the games and...
  4. i just changed a gears of war 3 game-code and it doesnt give me acces to the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just changed a gears of war 3 game-code and it doesnt give me acces to the game: i just changed a gow3 game-code and it doesnt give acces to the game even doe it says that it is installed...can i get a rep´lace code or something,or how should i proceed...
  5. cant acces games?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant acces games?!: I try going on a game but it says ' Something is wrong' and then shows me the error code and I can only access games on disk and games not created by EA. Please respond I don't want to restart my...
  6. Why isn't my Gold acc working as intended? Can't play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Gold acc working as intended? Can't play games.: Hello, just a day or two ago I hooked up a gold account at a discount for this user and now all of a sudden I can't play games online? It says it expires early in January 2017. Does this offer...
  7. Can´t acces to bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t acces to bingo game: pls pls pls repair the problem, fix and get solution 3c19c0d8-40bc-4e88-93a7-fc3c3a27d9ed
  8. Dont have acces to my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont have acces to my game: hi everyone My probleme si That i made a account and bout shadows of war digital and i played it with no probleme the few firdt mounths and know i try to open it and it says i need to buy it...
  9. Unable to acces multiplayer game with my xbox live gold abonnement up to date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to acces multiplayer game with my xbox live gold abonnement up to date: Hello I have an account an xbox live gold up to date (saw it in manger your account) but my xbox one doesn't accept to let me play multiplayer games (battlefront 2, battlefield, trackmania) and...
  10. i cant acces my game i recently bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant acces my game i recently bought: so i bought 7 days to die last week and i opted to leave the preview program because i had trouble with the party chat from time to time so today i had the resetto the current version of xbox and...