About an in-game content code

Discus and support About an in-game content code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, i used a code for in-game content, but i realized, not on the account that i wanted, so i ask, is the content that i reedemed bounded only to that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoldFox98, Aug 8, 2019.

1. GoldFox98
    GoldFox98 Guest

So, i used a code for in-game content, but i realized, not on the account that i wanted, so i ask, is the content that i reedemed bounded only to that specific account or i dont know, maybe the first account that launch the game (i never launched it after
    realizing it was the wrong account)? Plz im worried about this

:)

GoldFox98, Aug 8, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Content is tied to the account you used to redeem the code and cannot be transfered to another account.
  3. Drizzle J Win User

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I did also want to mention that although content cannot be transferred from one account to another if that gamertag is set as Home you may be able to share the in game content. Please be aware though that not all DLC is available to share between accounts.
  5. DaylightZombiee Win User

So this VIP code...

i bought a new game with VIP code for about 30$ so i thought it was cheap with extra content.. ^^
  6. IceStorm III Win User

The dlc situation

[quote user="Mewtwo"]What is with this attitude of people thinking they have to own every DLC for a game?[/quote]The complaint isn't about DLC, it's about unlock codes that masquerade as DLC. The "DLC" is really just an unlock code for content already included
    on the game DVD.
Thema:

1. About an in-game content code - Similar Threads - game content code

2. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  3. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  4. 14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content: Hello, I entered yesterday my 14 day xbox live gold trial redeem code and it allowed me to create my xbox live account. However when I access the game lobby on Halo 4, I chose a game mode, and...
  5. Gears of War 4 additional game content codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 additional game content codes not working: GOW 1 and GOW3 codes not working. GOW1 and GOW JUDGEMENT codes both work tho. 83728ec8-db23-46a6-9207-ebd014856368
  6. sprectrum camo code redeemed but no in-game content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    sprectrum camo code redeemed but no in-game content: I pre-ordered Ghosts from the Microsoft Store. They sent me a code for a 360 Xbox Pack even though I ordered the Xbox one version. Last week, they finally emailed me the Xbox one code. The...
  7. Is it ok to enter in codes for extra content before the game is out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it ok to enter in codes for extra content before the game is out?: I recently pre-ordered Sonic Forces Bonus Edition on amazon.co.uk. Now the game isn't out yet but I still got the pre-order bonus item code early. Is it ok for me to activate it right now?...
  8. Redeemed DLC Codes for Gears 4 and no content is showing under manage game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed DLC Codes for Gears 4 and no content is showing under manage game.: I receieved several codes for preordering Gears of War 4 as well as codes for having played older Gears of War games. I reddemed these codes on my Xbox One under my profile and I can't find the...
  9. i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME: I GOT PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER YESTERDAY AND ENTERED THE THREE CODES FOR THE ARMORED TRANSPORT, GAGE PACK 1 & GAGE PACK 2 BUT NO CONTENT WAS ADDED TO MY GAME. I HAVE HAD THIS XBOX 360 FOR YEARS WITH...
  10. assassin creed black flag redeem game content code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin creed black flag redeem game content code issue: assassins creed black flag redeem code too short or incorrect. Thread created by daddio the best bout the assassins creed black flag over Christmas, game downloaded ok but when to come download...