About events in Minecraft

Discus and support About events in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As you know, Minecraft started an event to distribute another Minecraft for those who purchased Minecraft among Java Edition or Windows 10 Edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ddavid050a, Jul 2, 2022.

1. ddavid050a
    ddavid050a Guest

As you know, Minecraft started an event to distribute another Minecraft for those who purchased Minecraft among Java Edition or Windows 10 Edition. Because of this effect, users who own only one Minecraft version have benefited from getting Minecraft for free. However, one problem is that individuals with both Minecraft versions could be discriminated against. Does Minecraft have a plan for those?

:)

ddavid050a, Jul 2, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Ddavid050a! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The following text comes from the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC FAQ.

" I already own both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account. What does this change mean for me?

"- You can keep playing both games as you wish – though it’s still a good idea for you to click “Get” on the MS Store just to make sure you keep updates getting delivered as they come out.

"Also: We are planning something special for users who previously already owned both games on a single MSA. Stay tuned!"

I'm afraid there is no official information regarding what this special plan is yet, but there has been confirmation that users who already own both PC versions of Minecraft will be rewarded in some way.

* For more information please see:

- "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC FAQ"
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

- "Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ"
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

I hope this helps!
  3. Imdaway2 Win User

The Best Minecraft(Xbox) Gaming Community Join Today!!!

Check us out! Fun minecraft tournaments and events this weekend!!
  4. ImDaWay Win User

The Best Minecraft(Xbox) Gaming Community Join Today!!!

Check us out! Fun minecraft tournaments and events this weekend!!
  5. Julian_ Win User

Question about Events

Hi Matrja, I assume you a referring to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If so, the timers should tell you when the event are over. I'm not sure why the game should track that much more time for you but is it possible that it was still running in the background
    while you where using your PC?
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Question about Events

Hey there Matrja, what events are you on about? (There are lots on Xbox)
Thema:

1. About events in Minecraft - Similar Threads - events Minecraft

2. after event power outage due to storm my xbox boots with extremely dim screen

in XboX Insiders
    after event power outage due to storm my xbox boots with extremely dim screen: How do I fix it? hard reset didn't work submitted by /u/semper299 [link] [comments]
  3. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 crash with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crash with 0xc0000005 code in Event Viewer.: Now before anyone inundates me with links to fixes that aren't from Microsoft directly, I have already tried EVERYTHING. I literally mean EVERYTHING, over the last two weeks to figure this out....
  5. Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.: Can people be stopped from using algorithms to win Solitaire events? Someone completed yesterday's 10 games in 3 seconds! This is unfair. Only genuine players should be able to participate....
  6. Halo Infinite Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Events: So I missed out on the Tenrai event, am I screwed completely in obtaining the armor core? 825ad3ef-2aff-4c9e-88ad-9ffe2e3eb023
  7. Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...: I want games that aren’t Assassin’s Creed, set in places like Ancient Rome, the Sumerian Empire, Ancient China, etc. submitted by /u/Cotton_20 [link] [comments]
  8. FH5 tune browser and Event lab is not showing any results

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 tune browser and Event lab is not showing any results: Hello, I've installed FH5 through game pass but I can't search for any community tunes or designs even any custom races in the event lab nothing shows up even in the browser of each menu...
  9. [LFP] XB1 Minecraft Hunger Games Event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [LFP] XB1 Minecraft Hunger Games Event: Join Hubtag for a Hunger Games Event. Teams of 2 will compete for Hubtag swag and to prove who is the best district around. This event will be held on the Xbox One version of Minecraft. Visit...
  10. Hunger Games Xbox One Minecraft Event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunger Games Xbox One Minecraft Event: I was thinking of putting together a Hunger Games tournament for Minecraft on Xbox One when it is released. Who would be interested in something like this? cbd0da59-b855-4555-a828-38fc4d1da324