About exclusive offer in xbox live store $20 free gift code

Discus and support About exclusive offer in xbox live store $20 free gift code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi Xbox live game store told me exclusive offer just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from xbox live on xbox one and get a Free... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kentzh, May 15, 2014.

1. Kentzh
    Kentzh Guest

hi

Xbox live game store told me exclusive offer just for you. Purchase at least $45 worth of digital games from xbox live on xbox one and get a Free $20 gift code.

I'm spending more than 45 dollars in stores, but until now I did not receive gift code. so can you tell me why?

pic 1

Imgur

pic 2

Imgur

:)

Kentzh, May 15, 2014
  2. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, May 15, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, May 15, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Code for doom 1 and doom 2

Hey germanc83,

Thanks for posting! The Doom 1 & 2 codes were not included in the physical version of Doom, this offer was exclusively a digital pre-order offer through the Xbox Store. Additionally, the $10 gift card is delivered by the Microsoft Store, and you will want
    to reach out to
    Microsoft Store Support
    for assistance with that gift card.

Apologies for any frustration this may have caused.
  5. Mr SAM-32DF0D67-EB18 Win User

Missing Xbox One Upgrade Promo Code

Fine print is as follows:

Offer valid ONLY for the Xbox Live account holder receiving this offer. Must purchase a new Xbox One standard console (or Kinect bundle or special edition) from any retailer from 7/7/2014 12:00 AM PST through 7/31/2014 11:59 PM PST and activate it as a home
    console by 7/31/2014 11:59 PM PST, in the 50 U.S. & D.C, to receive a Xbox promotional gift code worth $100 - FREE! Your gift code will be sent from Xbox to your Xbox One console message center by 8/15/2014. Your code must be redeemed by 10/15/2014 and spent
    by 10/14/2015 or within 365 days of redemption, whichever date comes first. Limit one (1) free gift code per person. Use the code for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at select Xbox stores and other participating Microsoft online stores. You must be 13+.
    Gift card/code terms at
    www.microsoft.com/.../giftcards
    . This offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other Microsoft offers.

Nothing to do with registering for warranty. Just purchase and activate by 7/31, which I did.
  6. Buick350X Win User

Will Ghosts be downloadable on Day 1 for Xbox 360?

here ill help you, but no mention of digital

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.284067500

Call of Duty: Ghosts for Xbox 360

Exclusive offer: Pre-order now and get a $10 Xbox gift card digital code* plus get an exclusive weapon camo, reticle, player patch, and Free Fall MAP.

Release date: 11/5/2013

$59.99
  7. DtroitPunk72 Win User

I want my 15 bucks in credits now, not in six weeks

How can YOU not understand that MS DOES get paid for these codes?

Further, how can you not understand that this promo and its terms do NOT contain any language that you guys said was typically there!

Okay, the Promo ad screen says “GET A FREE PROMOTIONAL GIFT CARD UP TO $15 WHEN YOU GO GOLD NOW” the second screen says “EXCLUSIVE OFFER JUST FOR YOU Go Gold now and get a FREE $5, $10 or $15 promotional xbox gift card* it then says generic stuff about what
    you get with Gold with a go Gold tab and Press Down for terms and conditions

THAT page reads..

*Limited time offer valid only in the 50 US States & DC through this in dash sign up, while supplies last.

Promotional gift card will be sent via digital code to your xbox message center within 4 weeks.

REDEEM TO YOUR US MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BY 10/31/2015 AND SPEND BY 12/31/2015.

Must be 13+ Use your promotional code for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at select xbox stores and other participating Microsoft online stores. Terms at
    www.microsoft.com/.../giftcards. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one (1) code per account. Offer Not valid on prior xbox live purchases and cannot be combined with any
    other offer.

More stuff about games with Gold..

Then when you follow the GO GOLD tab there is a add code option.
  8. GOW COMMANDO 54 Win User

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack

Hey there,

Very sorry to hear about the issue. Since that was an exclusive offer through Amazon, and not through the Xbox Store, you will need to continue reaching out for further assistance. We do not have access to codes for that content here on the Xbox Forums.
    Hope this helps clear it up, please feel free to keep us updated while working with Amazon.
    I have called them day by day and this issue still has not been solved. It wasn't just an exclusive offer from amazon, the Xbox store offered the same content as well.
Thema:

1. About exclusive offer in xbox live store $20 free gift code - Similar Threads - exclusive offer live

2. -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer): Let's start this off by saying, I love Microsoft as a company and believe in their products with all my heart. So what happened? My gold was expiring and saw this deal pop up 5 days before it...
  3. i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me: i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me i want the code gold 044d0c28-464d-46d6-828b-f13089ccbfd7
  4. Exclusive offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive offer: Hi I received a deal for the renew of my xbox live gold and when i try to redeem the deal the system dont apply the deal in my purchase I appreciate your support [img] [img] [img]...
  5. Exclusive offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive offer: When does the exclusive offer of 33% off 12 months of xbox live end? e8bf355a-5ba3-4898-921a-e9e2812ff63b
  6. Xbox Live Exclusive Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Exclusive Offer: My dashboard keeps reminding me that I can get 1 month of Xbox Live for free. When I tried to redeem the offer, it is no where to be found. It actually asks me to pay $9.99 for the month. What...
  7. Exclusive offer for $1 gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive offer for $1 gold membership: Hello, my name is Jacob. I was just talking to someone from accounting & billing department who gave me this link to speak with someone about my concerns. Can someone please message me real quick?...
  8. xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me: i logged on to my xbox account and got a one month gold exclusive offer for me i contacted customer support as i kept getting error code 80190128 and was told that the offer was for people who had...
  9. Exclusive Battlefront Offer (No Credit)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Exclusive Battlefront Offer (No Credit): Just a few days ago I found the "Exclusive Battlefront Offer" in the xbox store offering: "Earn a $6 Promotional Credit when you buy STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS on Microsoft Movies & TV and play...
  10. i gat xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me i want it like acode

in XBoX on Consoles
    i gat xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me i want it like acode: i gat xbox live gold one month trial, exclusive offer for me i want it like acode 54bace90-1fe9-4c77-b47d-27015de4820c