About Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support About Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Greetings, My friend bought Forza Horizon 5 from steam, if he enables family share for my steam account and i play from different xbox account does it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EfeGüden, Aug 5, 2022.

1. EfeGüden
    EfeGüden Guest

About Forza Horizon 5

Greetings,

My friend bought Forza Horizon 5 from steam, if he enables family share for my steam account and i play from different xbox account does it cause ban? thanks.

*** Moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming ***

:)

EfeGüden, Aug 5, 2022
  2. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
  4. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  5. Davinci20010 Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

Hello will the 007 Bond Pack from Forza Horizon 4 be playable or transfer over to Forza Horizon 5?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

about Forza Horizon 5

Hi there Kalan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this the only game with this issue? Also, have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
Thema:

About Forza Horizon 5

1. About Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. So I can't install forza horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I can't install forza horizon 4.: I own the game. It got to 4gb and stopped I think it might be trying to update at the same time. I tried to Install forza horizon 3 and that wouldn't work so I need help I've restarted it....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing before game loads in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing before game loads in.: Hey all, I am having an issue with FH4. So after I get to the main menu and press start game it does the splash screens, then the screen goes grey, then the app crashes. Any help would be...
  4. Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement): Получил достижение «Challenge Accepted» в Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360), всплыло уведомление о получении достижения на экране, но очки (30g) не зачислелись и xbox не видит что достижение получено....
  5. Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app ): Примерно зимой 21-го года, из моего приложение Xbox исчезла игра Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360) и теперь я не могу видеть прогресс игры, достижения которые я получил и количество набранных очков. Что...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer doesn't work without using VPN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 multiplayer doesn't work without using VPN: Hello, I recently started playing Forza Horizon 5 (steam version). I quickly discovered that Horizon Life (multiplayer) does not work for me. I tried everything I found on youtube, forums, etc....
  7. Forza Horizon 3 will not download on my Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 will not download on my Xbox one S: I just bought forza horizon 3 physical and it will not get past .1% when downloading. Every time I try it gives me the error that the disc is damaged or dirty when it is spotless. I’ve searched...
  8. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...: Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac
  9. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  10. Forza Horizon keeps disappearing after every download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon keeps disappearing after every download.: I've searched everywhere online and no one seems to come up with the answer, it's always just on PC but yeah if anyone has the solution I'd appreciate it so much....