About Live Currency?

Discus and support About Live Currency? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have some live currency, but not enough for the title i want to purchase.. so what i'm wondering is that, does the marketplace use first the live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuppressedSheep, Apr 12, 2014.

1. About Live Currency?

I have some live currency, but not enough for the title i want to purchase.. so what i'm wondering is that, does the marketplace use first the live credit that i already have and then charge from my creditcard the amount that there is remaining? ..or will
    it charge the whole sum from the creditcard, and dosen't use the live currency at all?

:)

SuppressedSheep, Apr 12, 2014
  2. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    About XBOX Live

Hey there. It's possible that someone else has accessed your account. Please get in touch with Phone Support to address this issue and inform them that your account may have been compromised. Thanks! About Live Currency? :)

iNb4 Ownage, Apr 12, 2014
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    about xbox live

Hi

If the card is not activated then you should speak to where you purchased the Xbox live card from and request they activate it for you.

gds1972, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

About Live Currency?

As long as you make the purchase on the console and choose your credit card first, it should ask if you want to use the remaining balance in your Microsoft account first and then charge the remainder to your card.

Smwutches, Apr 12, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

About Xbox Live

If your friend's console is set as your Home console, you would just need to set your own console as your Home console.
  6. C cRaZy D Win User

Question about Live

Hello, referring to the Forum Guidelines I'm sorry to say that you can't give away codes or anything similar on the forums. You can use your Activity Feed on your Xbox One instead for example.
  7. GLaDOS62 Win User

Question about Live

I believe it depends on the country or region. I know in the US I don't pay tax on it.
    Thanks, I probably should have mentioned in my first post I'm in the US too.
  8. Nixelplex Win User

Question about Live

I believe it depends on the country or region. I know in the US I don't pay tax on it.
  9. Smwutches Win User

About Xbox live

You'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
Thema:

About Live Currency?

1. About Live Currency? - Similar Threads - Live Currency

2. Xbox live rewards currency mismatch

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards currency mismatch: I currently live in Taiwan and use NTD. I had 10,000 Xbox live rewards points, and they all got converted into currency. However, they turned into SGD and I can't spend them. Is their a way to...
  3. Xbox Live Credits Not Converting To Currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Credits Not Converting To Currency: Earned Xbox Live Rewards Credits are not being converted into currency. Issue has been ongoing for years. I am unable to take advantage of rewards that I have rightfully earned. What needs to be...
  4. Where my local currency from Xbox Live Rewards, since Oct/2017????

in XBoX Rewards
    Where my local currency from Xbox Live Rewards, since Oct/2017????: I have 17.049 credits since Oct/2017, but I didn't receive my local currency. Where are my rewards????? We are on December/08/2017!!!!! b9f2dd55-e67f-4258-8b99-5d5d92859b0b
  5. Xbox Live Rewards Deposit sent to me in the wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Deposit sent to me in the wrong currency: You guys sent me money in CAD currency instead of US currency. I live in the US and cant access the money you deposited in my account. Please respond to me so I can go into further detail about my...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards points not converting to currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards points not converting to currency: I have nearly 40,000 Xbox Live Rewards points that have been sitting in my account since the first week of January that were not converted to my local currency (US dollars). Can someone help me...
  7. XBox live rewards issue while converting rewards to currency

in XBoX Rewards
    XBox live rewards issue while converting rewards to currency: I have some rewards points which were suppose to be moved to my xbox live account. but i have a message which says : Your account needs updating to make a deposit! when i click on the link...
  8. Live rewards not converted into Currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Live rewards not converted into Currency: Hi. Could you please check why my rewards were not converted to currency yesterday? thanks. 998c2ee2-cd84-42ed-a034-834fe59a41cc
  9. Received an Xbox Live promotion however in wrong currency; is there a way in can be converted?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received an Xbox Live promotion however in wrong currency; is there a way in can be converted?: I received an email from Xbox live saying I was specially selected to receive a special offer which was a code for money to be redeemed at the Xbox live store. However the denomination is not in...
  10. I can't use my currency because I live in P.R.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my currency because I live in P.R.: I'm infuriated how there's no Puerto Rico in the state choice for the billing address, so i'm here with my unsable 25$ I was going to spend on a game but I get screwed over by this, please Xbox...