About Microsoft Game pass

Discus and support About Microsoft Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which countries is available in? Can i use it, while im in Europe? 41a27923-848f-4fb5-a950-3bdf4ac3e072 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by halastef, Jan 8, 2019.

1. halastef
    halastef Guest

Which countries is available in?

Can i use it, while im in Europe?

:)

halastef, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Halastef,

We understand that your question concerns the availability and maybe a bit more information regarding the Xbox Game Pass, and we would like to suggest following or looking through our
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ for all information regarding to this service.

Check this out and let us know if this answers your question.

Best wishes!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass is available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea,
    Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, United Arab Emirates, United States.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Halastef thanks for keeping in touch.

We suggest checking out our
    Xbox Live Countries
    page since it has the information regarding countries that support our services. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.
  5. halastef Win User

so if i choose one of the above mentioned countries, would i be able to use this feature?
  6. VAC9 Win User

Yes if you live in that area and buy a gamepass membership you will be able to use it
Thema:

1. About Microsoft Game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Game pass

2. Microsoft Store can not open " Xbox Game Pass PC"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store can not open " Xbox Game Pass PC": When I search " Xbox Game Pass Pc" in Microsoft Store, is says page could not be loaded please try again later and I have try many times it did not work and there is a Code: 0x00000194. [img]...
  3. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can...
  4. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  6. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  7. (Game Pass) Doorbetalen met Microsoft rekeningsaldo mislukt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Game Pass) Doorbetalen met Microsoft rekeningsaldo mislukt.: Ik heb een Microsoft saldo van 20 euro (omdit dit voor mij de enige manier is om te betalen aangezien Ideal niet werkt) maar de Game Pass kan niet worden verlengd. Nu geeft hij aan dat ik 8.26...
  8. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  9. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass: I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df
  10. Quiero pagar mi Game Pass con mi saldo de Microsoft (Mod Translation:I want to pay my Game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quiero pagar mi Game Pass con mi saldo de Microsoft (Mod Translation:I want to pay my Game...: Cuando quiero renovar mi Game Pass no puedo pagar con saldo de mi cuenta Microsoft y me dice que tiene que ser con tarjeta de credito (Mod Translation) When I want to renew my Game Pass I can...