About Microsoft Game pass

Discus and support About Microsoft Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which countries is available in? Can i use it, while im in Europe? 41a27923-848f-4fb5-a950-3bdf4ac3e072 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by halastef, Jan 8, 2019.

1. halastef
    halastef Guest

Which countries is available in?

Can i use it, while im in Europe?

:)

halastef, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. About Microsoft Game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Game pass

2. Microsoft denied Refund for Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft denied Refund for Game Pass: I did not intend to renew my Game Pass. I was not aware it would charge me again, for my bank account had been empty for months now; I thought it would just stop charging. But as soon as some...
  3. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  4. Not received Game pass code, Microsoft Support doesn't want to help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received Game pass code, Microsoft Support doesn't want to help.: In October there was a promotion for Game Pass service - buy one month, pay through PayPal and get another month free. I participated but till now I did not received a bonus code. I contacted...
  5. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d
  6. Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Punchcard: On microsoft rewards there is a 'Game Pass Punchcard'. For this challenge you have to activate the card and complete several achievements on game pass titles to earn 5000 points. I have...
  7. ¿Por que no puedo pagar Xbox Live Gold/Game pass con el saldo de Microsoft? [Edit - ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ¿Por que no puedo pagar Xbox Live Gold/Game pass con el saldo de Microsoft? [Edit - ...: En mi saldo de Microsoft tengo suficiente dinero para comprar el Game Pass pero no puedo comprarlo, solo me aparece la opcion de targeta de debito o Paypal. Tambien me pasa lo mismo con Xbox Live...
  8. Microsoft Rewards/ Game pass puch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards/ Game pass puch card: Is there anyone that I can talk to on the phone or live chat that can help me with the challenges for the puch card not registering. Under the Microsoft rewards app on xbox, there is a punch card...
  9. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d
  10. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...