About Microsoft Game pass

Discus and support About Microsoft Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which countries is available in? Can i use it, while im in Europe? 41a27923-848f-4fb5-a950-3bdf4ac3e072 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by halastef, Jan 8, 2019.

1. halastef
    halastef Guest

Which countries is available in?

Can i use it, while im in Europe?

:)

halastef, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Halastef,

We understand that your question concerns the availability and maybe a bit more information regarding the Xbox Game Pass, and we would like to suggest following or looking through our
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ for all information regarding to this service.

Check this out and let us know if this answers your question.

Best wishes!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass is available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea,
    Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, United Arab Emirates, United States.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Halastef thanks for keeping in touch.

We suggest checking out our
    Xbox Live Countries
    page since it has the information regarding countries that support our services. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.
  5. halastef Win User

so if i choose one of the above mentioned countries, would i be able to use this feature?
  6. VAC9 Win User

Yes if you live in that area and buy a gamepass membership you will be able to use it
Thema:

1. About Microsoft Game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Game pass

2. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  3. Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft stop asking me to pay for the sevices I have bought gold membship and game pass: I just about had it with my xbox one experience and dont keep asking me for my recurring money. beb4cd1b-592f-4590-83c6-3d1892be75df
  4. Quiero pagar mi Game Pass con mi saldo de Microsoft (Mod Translation:I want to pay my Game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quiero pagar mi Game Pass con mi saldo de Microsoft (Mod Translation:I want to pay my Game...: Cuando quiero renovar mi Game Pass no puedo pagar con saldo de mi cuenta Microsoft y me dice que tiene que ser con tarjeta de credito (Mod Translation) When I want to renew my Game Pass I can...
  5. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up: I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check...
  6. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...: So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the game pass as well, and I was wondering if i...
  7. Microsoft denied Refund for Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft denied Refund for Game Pass: I did not intend to renew my Game Pass. I was not aware it would charge me again, for my bank account had been empty for months now; I thought it would just stop charging. But as soon as some...
  8. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  9. Not received Game pass code, Microsoft Support doesn't want to help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received Game pass code, Microsoft Support doesn't want to help.: In October there was a promotion for Game Pass service - buy one month, pay through PayPal and get another month free. I participated but till now I did not received a bonus code. I contacted...
  10. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d