About Minecraft server

Discus and support About Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; located in China, I cannot log in the hive Once i can log in,the resources cannot work well ,so i cannot play with my friend,either can you do me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmazingBobo666, Oct 28, 2019.

1. About Minecraft server

located in China,

I cannot log in the hive

Once i can log in,the resources cannot work well ,so i cannot play with my friend,either

can you do me a favor?

On XBOX

:)

AmazingBobo666, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

About Minecraft server

Hi there AmazingBobo,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to the Minecraft Server. To help clarify the issue,

• Is this the only game you are experiencing issues with connecting to the server?
    I recommend reaching out the Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Bichsik Win User

Minecraft and privacy

Minecraft servers I see, but what about NAT I don’t know
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

My Minecraft world disappeared.

Have you checked your connection? You might also want to contact Mojang, the makers of this game about it. The servers for Minecraft is apart from the Xbox server.
  5. ZombieDeano Win User

Not Another Minecraft Thread

6. KingFNAF1234 Win User

Ban Appeal

Someone in the Minecraft Lifeboat City server /hacker me but I don't even know how hack, even if I did I wouldn't hack the server or any server because I know it is wrong. So now I can't get into the server. This did anger me a little
    (not too much), so I just want to be unbanned from that server. Oh, just a little information about me, I play Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE), rarely Minecraft AppleTV Edition, but mostly MCPE.
Thema:

About Minecraft server

1. About Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Minecraft server

2. Minecraft - featured servers not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft - featured servers not showing: Hello, My kids play Xbox Live / Minecraft very often on the Xbox One console. Recently, they logged in, but the feature servers (Mineplex, The Hive, etc.) are not showing. The list is completely...
  3. minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft stuck on locating server: hi, i have been reding other posts and wat i do is i un install Minecraft and install itbut it still dose it and i have turnd my pc off and on again and still didnt work any ides how to stop the...
  4. Cannot join servers in Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join servers in Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: I can't join servers in my Minecraft using my Nintendo Switch. Error is: You cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo Switch account. Sign in with both...
  5. Minecraft Additional Servers Can't Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Additional Servers Can't Connect: Additional servers are stuck on "Locating"... And NEVER connect...I have tried port forwarding, disabling my modem firewall, I have triple checked that Minecraft and all Microsoft apps are allowed...
  6. Minecraft Server

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Server: I changed my name to epicpvper because my regular name is MonuralPurse46 and it is a bad name so i changed it to evicpvper and i lost all my things and i could not change it back because...
  7. Minecraft server coming soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft server coming soon: Every time i try to go into minecraft servers its says coming soon 1ac0d7ac-fb18-4b3c-a2f3-756731d04c39
  8. Minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers: I wanted to join a Server but it said coming soon anybody has a fix? 8d2fecb7-4fd9-4f39-8754-89c8c0e8a990
  9. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: hey on Minecraft Xbox my name was DawningSoul and i was trying to join my friend and it kep locating server ive tryed un stall it and re stall it and its not working can u fix it pls and the...
  10. Minecraft Server Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Server Issues: hi guys, i started up minecraft (bedrock edition) ony my xbox one. apparently in the servers section it indicates that there are 6. when i go there, they don’t show up...i restarted,...