About Minecraft server

Discus and support About Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; located in China, I cannot log in the hive Once i can log in,the resources cannot work well ,so i cannot play with my friend,either can you do me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmazingBobo666, Oct 28, 2019.

1. About Minecraft server

located in China,

I cannot log in the hive

Once i can log in,the resources cannot work well ,so i cannot play with my friend,either

can you do me a favor?

On XBOX

:)

AmazingBobo666, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

About Minecraft server

Hi there AmazingBobo,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to the Minecraft Server. To help clarify the issue,

• Is this the only game you are experiencing issues with connecting to the server?
    I recommend reaching out the Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Bichsik Win User

Minecraft and privacy

Minecraft servers I see, but what about NAT I don’t know
  4. ZombieDeano Win User

Not Another Minecraft Thread

5. Radiant Sword X Win User

My Minecraft world disappeared.

Have you checked your connection? You might also want to contact Mojang, the makers of this game about it. The servers for Minecraft is apart from the Xbox server.
  6. KingFNAF1234 Win User

Ban Appeal

Someone in the Minecraft Lifeboat City server /hacker me but I don't even know how hack, even if I did I wouldn't hack the server or any server because I know it is wrong. So now I can't get into the server. This did anger me a little
    (not too much), so I just want to be unbanned from that server. Oh, just a little information about me, I play Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE), rarely Minecraft AppleTV Edition, but mostly MCPE.
Thema:

About Minecraft server

1. About Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Minecraft server

2. Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition: Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition e78a16d2-af96-464a-b48f-df8222ced79e
  3. Minecraft servers on my Xbox One will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers on my Xbox One will not work: I am playing on 1.13.0 on my Xbox One and when I look in my Servers tab there are none there and only a "coming soon" in it's place. Many of my friends are not experiencing this and can play on...
  4. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  5. Minecraft - Other players can’t see my chat on external servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Other players can’t see my chat on external servers.: Whenever I’m in a Minecraft server, and I type in chat, no one else can see what I typed in. This never happens when I’m in my world or someone else’s. I even tried switching to another device,...
  6. Minecraft server chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft server chat: So idk why but other players cant see what i type but it´s only on the 5 servers. Does anyone know why and how i can fix it? 8ad06053-191c-4118-9c58-8d3df181fb93
  7. Connect to a Minecraft server

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect to a Minecraft server: I cant join any server in minecraft windows 10 edition. I take the port default 19132 but never connect. Need help, play minecraft without online is dumb. 401765a3-1500-4676-a435-c4e2d6e971e6
  8. Minecraft can not join server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can not join server: My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition. He then wanted me to play with him (im on a pc with a different login to his on xbox)...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  10. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...