About MSFS2020's Installer

Discus and support About MSFS2020's Installer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm having an issue where when I am installing MSFS2020 it takes very long to install. But when I download a game through steam for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K.OuTHROW, May 14, 2022.

1. K.OuTHROW
    K.OuTHROW Guest

Hi all, I'm having an issue where when I am installing MSFS2020 it takes very long to install. But when I download a game through steam for some reason the network prioritizes it and makes it easy to install.

When I check through task manager to see the problem I compared both steam's installer and MSFS2020's installer by looking at network usage.
    Apparently Steam gets 100 Mbps and MSFS2020's installer gets 1 - 6 mbps.

I've tried shifting it's priority level to high priority although it still does not work.

:)

K.OuTHROW, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello K.OuTHROW, this is really weird, you use some antivirus, the something to protect the system that may be giving priority to one and not to the other.

Also checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Ryan355 Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
  4. s33r Win User

Can't access MSFS 2020

Have you tried running a repair on it though as opposed to the reinstall? Certainly agree that Gaming Services is the fulcrum here as it does seem to be a dependency. Perhaps worth trying to get that re-installed independent of MSFS2020 first before attempting to reinstall MSFS2020?
  5. WernerBruwer Win User

Can't access MSFS 2020

I certainly did.

Repair/Reset...even terminate and re-installed the X-Box app. I even tried re-installing Windows 10 (much quicker than MSFS2020) as well as a system restore - all fruitless.

Re-installing MSFS 2020 (3+ hours) looked like an eventual option but was not advised by MS Tech support over the phone as the issue (according to them) was an imminent Windows update in conjunction with a MSFS2020 update that they are working on.
  6. ENRIQUEHERNANDEZ_69 Win User

MSFS2020 VER 1.13.17.0 HAS DOWNGRADED MY VERSION FROM DELUXE TO STANDARD

Hi at avsim.com i have found the answer at least for my case

Log off from th Xbox app

Apparently at some

Point they installed It

And restart msfs2020
Thema:

1. About MSFS2020's Installer - Similar Threads - MSFS2020's Installer

2. xbox series s reward your current market is not supported

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series s reward your current market is not supported: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox Series S and it won't let me enter the Rewards application, indicating that the country is wrong. I have tried with another account, another country, but nothing....
  3. Xbox one s rebooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s rebooting: Hello. My Xbox one s keeps rebooting or the fan races very fast. - I already replaced the CPU thermal paste. When I shine a flashlight from the top of the Xbox into the fan grill I see it...
  4. Series s not registering purchased dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s not registering purchased dlcs: I'm on Xbox series s and I bought left 4 dead 2 with all 3 dlcs and "The Sacrifice" dlc in my manage section says "add-on doesn't need to be installed" but I load the game and it says I don't have...
  5. I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...: Will there be any short or long term effects? daa68125-3667-42cd-af46-79ea073261eb
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display does not detect my XBox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display does not detect my XBox series S: I have the Wireless Display App installed on my XBox series S and my PC is connected via wireless on the same SSID but when I press 'Windows P' and 'Connect to a wireless display', I can only see...
  7. I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading...: I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 its stuck on the downloading game updates what do I do 5c717818-5e5a-48ba-aa20-3fcfe1c4aa1e
  8. O meu xbox one s travou depois desta atualização e não atualiza mais...

in XboX Insiders
    O meu xbox one s travou depois desta atualização e não atualiza mais...: Não sei mais o que fazer pois não tenho suporte da Microsoft e meu xbox já esta parado a mais de 15 dias submitted by /u/AnswerWestern4706 [link] [comments]
  9. Msfs2020 game pass problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Msfs2020 game pass problem: I bought msfs2020 on the Microsoft store when it came out. I installed a couple of mods and they all worked fine. Then I decided to remove msfs2020 from my computer because I did not have any more...
  10. Internet crashing on Xbox 1 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet crashing on Xbox 1 S: When I install or update a game after 30sec it fully crashes my internet I have tried resetting my MAC address but still it continues crashing please help. 8c06ca82-8975-4088-b207-3529754eecf9