? About my account

Discus and support ? About my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you lift my 1 day Suspension or ban on my XxFlamabl3X? Please 761a688e-c80f-4ba1-8124-1ac046187b77 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VILLELLA420, Jul 9, 2019.

1. VILLELLA420
    VILLELLA420 Guest

? About my account

Can you lift my 1 day Suspension or ban on my XxFlamabl3X? Please

:)

VILLELLA420, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

? About my account

Hello VILLELLA420,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. 1 day suspensions do not qualify for case reviews, unfortunately. For future reference, all enforcement related questions or concerns need to be dealt with on the
    Enforcement website. No one on the forums has any control over any enforcement actions, and the enforcement team does not monitor the forums.
  3. Smwutches Win User

About my account

For an official answer from the enforcement team you would need to post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

However, they will not unban your account. If you find yourself in a modded game, you should dashboard out immediately.
  4. Smwutches Win User

About my account

If you still have auto-renewal on, then that's probably the reason you're still getting emails. They will continue to try to charge your card but because they can't they will eventually suspend the account until you add a new card and pay off any balance
    you owe.

So you either need to try turning off auto-renewal on the website, or contact support and have them turn it off for you.

forums.xbox.com/.../130588.aspx
  5. MindedThunder81 Win User

? About my account

The policy enforcement team doesn't use the forums. Try checking the Enforcement website to see what your suspension was for if you're wondering.

Typically if you have a ban that lasts more than a day you can ask to have the case reviewed again for a chance to get the suspension lifted, but seeing as how yours is just one day, that's not an option.

Just wait it out and try not to do whatever you did in the future.
  6. iBIanKz Win User

Question about my account.

I'll leave this question open for now, thanks for the reply. Another question: Is there a way to resolve this without a credit card? I feel safer not involving a credit card with memberships, and prefer buying live cards a whole lot more (plus I can't really
    afford a $50 bill for live right now). If not I may just make a new account, or stick to PC games (more likely the ladder as DayZ releases soon).
Thema:

? About my account

1. ? About my account - Similar Threads - account

2. loss of account

in XBoX on Windows
    loss of account: what happens is the following I had to format my xbox one and I lost my account when I entered with the alternative email that is [Mod removed - Personal Information] I can enter the account of...
  3. Xbox one Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Account: My xbox account is glitched it shows me online for me but my friends see me offline and i cant fix it. I set it to appear online but the same thing b5c79c3a-925a-4634-bf43-f4258d295e08
  4. Unauthorised payments on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorised payments on my Microsoft account: We had a lot of fraudulent activity on our Microsoft account recently with around £4,000 being taken unauthorised. It relates to VC on NBA2K19 and it seems that Microsoft won't refund as they seem...
  5. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  6. Money on my account? Maybe......

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money on my account? Maybe......: When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on...
  7. Cannot sign into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into account: Hi, im trying to sign in/buy a game, but my account just keeps on "loading", unable to actually sign in? Any suggestions? 00672d08-9c4d-4fe8-b4c8-ff26bf72304d
  8. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  9. If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I delete my Xbox account and can I use the email of that account to make another account: I just want to have a fresh start without having to make a new email and also i need to know if the reply is real so please say “bruh” if your a real person and not a bot...
  10. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...