About My Ban

Discus and support About My Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Hi this is R3aper Snipe who got banned about 3 hours ago. I was asking to see why I got banned. One thing is that I didn't deserve the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxpuppylovexx81, May 14, 2019.

1. About My Ban

Dear Microsoft,

Hi this is R3aper Snipe who got banned about 3 hours ago. I was asking to see why I got banned. One thing is that I didn't deserve the ban because someone who is called [mod removed] called me gay in a party with one of my friends who had
    just invited me. I'm not allowed to swear so I put it in a text so when I sent it two seconds later someone banned me. I feel this is unjust because I was simply mad at this person because I was called gay in school a lot not joking and I get defensive over
    this type of stuff. And If you were to contact do it because that would be great. Thanks

:)

xxpuppylovexx81, May 14, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

about my ban

Extended suspensions are due to the enforcement team finding more violations to the code of conduct that occurred before they gave you the first suspension.

Suspensions dont happen right away. They are the result of an investigation finding that the code of conduct had been broken. The enforcement team is not large and they likely get tens of thousands of reports every day. Your extension to the ban would have
    been for something done before the initial suspension had started.
  3. onyxishere Win User

About my ban

Sorry to hear you're upset. However, no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action
    and open a case review with the PET.
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

About my ban

If you are getting hate messages every day, Report those users and block them. Do not respond to them whatsoever. People will bait people on purpose so that they respond and report them. Doesn't matter what platform you are on.

As far as language filtering, there are some and I agree should be more but, if you are getting banned because you used any curse word.... You run the risk if being banned. Didn't matter what the other guys says as long as they didn't actually say anything
    that breaks policy.

You just have to be a little more mindful of what you say yourself.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

About My Ban

You would need to go to the Xbox Enforcement team and submit a case review in order to get your ban possibly lifted. Unfortunately submitting a post here will not do anything.

Follow the link below to go to the enforcement team page

Xbox Enforcement Team
  6. bowski477 Win User

about my ban

The enforcement team may have found further offenses while your account was suspended and chose to extend the ban. The enforcement team will update on enforcement.xbox.com and you can see if you are eligible for case review from there.
Thema:

About My Ban

1. About My Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban: ALLER VOUS FAIRE [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX VOUS CASSER LES COUILLE A BAN EN VOCALE POUR RIEN JEXPLIQUE JETAIT SUR RAINBOW SIX SIEGE EN MATCH CLASSER UN ALLIé ME TUE JE LUI DEMANDE PK IL...
  3. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  4. Will i get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned?: Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game. So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid 2016 I participated in modded lobbies for gun...
  5. banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for something i didnt do: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  6. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  7. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.: Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned...
  8. Xbox Live Ban Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Ban Standards: Recently banned and completely ignored by all xbox services. Hi all, So as a loyal 10+ year xbox subscriber I was recently banned for using an inappropriate term that could also be used to...
  9. Get it by communication banned for 1 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get it by communication banned for 1 day: hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but...
  10. Banned in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned in Forza Horizon 4: Approximately 1 month ago I received a ban from sharing creative content in Forza Horizon 4. There was no explanation given for the ban so I though I would try to find out. After reading the...