About My Ban

Discus and support About My Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Hi this is R3aper Snipe who got banned about 3 hours ago. I was asking to see why I got banned. One thing is that I didn't deserve the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxpuppylovexx81, May 14, 2019.

1. About My Ban

Dear Microsoft,

Hi this is R3aper Snipe who got banned about 3 hours ago. I was asking to see why I got banned. One thing is that I didn't deserve the ban because someone who is called [mod removed] called me gay in a party with one of my friends who had
    just invited me. I'm not allowed to swear so I put it in a text so when I sent it two seconds later someone banned me. I feel this is unjust because I was simply mad at this person because I was called gay in school a lot not joking and I get defensive over
    this type of stuff. And If you were to contact do it because that would be great. Thanks

:)

xxpuppylovexx81, May 14, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

about my ban

Extended suspensions are due to the enforcement team finding more violations to the code of conduct that occurred before they gave you the first suspension.

Suspensions dont happen right away. They are the result of an investigation finding that the code of conduct had been broken. The enforcement team is not large and they likely get tens of thousands of reports every day. Your extension to the ban would have
    been for something done before the initial suspension had started.
  3. onyxishere Win User

About my ban

Sorry to hear you're upset. However, no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason for the action
    and open a case review with the PET.
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

About my ban

If you are getting hate messages every day, Report those users and block them. Do not respond to them whatsoever. People will bait people on purpose so that they respond and report them. Doesn't matter what platform you are on.

As far as language filtering, there are some and I agree should be more but, if you are getting banned because you used any curse word.... You run the risk if being banned. Didn't matter what the other guys says as long as they didn't actually say anything
    that breaks policy.

You just have to be a little more mindful of what you say yourself.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

About My Ban

You would need to go to the Xbox Enforcement team and submit a case review in order to get your ban possibly lifted. Unfortunately submitting a post here will not do anything.

Follow the link below to go to the enforcement team page

Xbox Enforcement Team
  6. bowski477 Win User

about my ban

The enforcement team may have found further offenses while your account was suspended and chose to extend the ban. The enforcement team will update on enforcement.xbox.com and you can see if you are eligible for case review from there.
Thema:

About My Ban

1. About My Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Baneo de mi xbox one (Ban of my Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de mi xbox one (Ban of my Xbox One): Hola buenas hoy en la mañana formatie mi xbox one y a la hora de volver a ingresar mi cuenta me dice que la consola esta vetada quiero saber quien me puede ayudar [Translation] Hello good today...
  3. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?: Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it...
  4. Banned!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned!!!: I was suspended for absolutely NOTHING!!! Missing gaming time and time with my friends because the Microsoft Xbox system is so flawed that it can ban someone on a gosh darn WIM... FOR NOTHING AT...
  5. Unfair 'Banning'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair 'Banning': Why is it that someone can 'com ban' or just all out ban someone for any reason they so choose, whether it fair or not, or a false complaint or not?! This is unfair and wrong. I don't really see...
  6. please explain the ban on reputation case: [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain the ban on reputation case: [Mod Removed]: Hi, I contacted Microsoft support to understand why my Son's xbox live account was banned. (communication). His reputation shows no complaints in any category. [img] I contact support and...
  7. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  8. YET ANOTHER BAN COMPLAINT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YET ANOTHER BAN COMPLAINT: I know everyone probably does the same when they see another "I've been banned" thread, and let out a hefty sigh and "here we go again". I just find it frustrating and amusing that people complain...
  9. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  10. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban: Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I...