About MY SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller

Discus and support About MY SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller at the Microsoft store on June 20th, but I never opened it. Until I opened it today, I found that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Billwu24, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Billwu24
    Billwu24 Guest

I bought the SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller at the Microsoft store on June 20th, but I never opened it. Until I opened it today, I found that the two remote sensing above the controller is broken, It should be that the above paper causes high temperature
    problems, which makes it deformed.The other two spare remote sensing are good.I can't find where to contact customer service,Please contact me.thanks.The photos I uploaded is the place where the problem is,and the order detail, Please check it ,thanks again.
    About MY SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller [​IMG]

:)

Billwu24, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You'll have to figure out what the return policy on it was if it is broken. Most things either have a 60 day or 90 day return/manufacturer's warranty on them. So you may still be able to get it exchanged. You'll have to login to the website you bought it
    from and navigate around to find the information about returns and exchanges
    unless
    otherwise stated that there are none offered.

If you bought it in person at the actual Microsoft Store you simply need to take it back with the receipt and the box to see what they can do.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

As a Scuf Gaming customer who has repeatedly had to return their defective controllers for repair or refund I would encourage you to try and get a refund from Microsoft ASAP and SCUF Gaming directly too.

What is the Scuf Gaming return policy?
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. Potty Scottie Win User

Battlefield 3 Anti-cheat measures Intesify

what about all these bunny hopping scuf controller elites?
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

In my opinion Elite controller is the best. Even if Scuf controller look better *-*.
Thema:

1. About MY SCUF Forza Elite Wireless Controller - Similar Threads - SCUF Forza Elite

2. Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7: Ace combat is constantlly throwing me out of the games and putting up a message network error this is happening at least 7-8 times a day ive done all checks and resets but it keeps happening...
  3. forza 7 sur pc [Translate] forza 7 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    forza 7 sur pc [Translate] forza 7 on pc: Bonjour, j'ai fora 7 sur xbox one, je voudrais y jouer sur lePc , dois-je racheter le jeu et recommencer ? où il y a une astuce pour avoir le jeu direct sur Pc avec ma progression ? merci...
  4. Rennspiel forza 4 (Racing game forza 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rennspiel forza 4 (Racing game forza 4): Bei der anforderung ,rennen stur , für die sternenkarte werden die siege nicht gewertet. Bitte um hilfe. Translation: At the request, run stubbornly, for the star card the victories are not...
  5. Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down: So I was playing Fortnite for a couple of hours today when I decide to take a break. 3-4 hours go by and I hop on Fortnite again to play the new season, what I come to find is that my left stick...
  6. Xbox Elite or Scuf?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite or Scuf?: Hello All, I don't know anyone personally who uses or has had a Scuf controller, and was wondering if anyone could compare it to the Elite. I've gone through 2 Elites in the last year due to the...
  7. Xbox scuf controller wont connect. HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox scuf controller wont connect. HELP!!!!: So i have a scuf controller that i bought recently and I have used it for months connected via usb. I wanted to use it wirelessly today so i tried doing that and the button on the controller wont...
  8. Stereo headset Adapter Not connecting to my SCUF controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset Adapter Not connecting to my SCUF controller: This is the 3rd Headset Adapter I have bought for my Xbox because the past few have just stopped working. I have tried everything, updating the controller, hard reseting the Xbox One. I even tried...
  9. Best AA batteries for Xbox One controller, Scuf one and Canon and Sony Digital Camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best AA batteries for Xbox One controller, Scuf one and Canon and Sony Digital Camera: Looking for the longest lasting AA batteries for my Xbox One wireless controller gamepad that can double as batteries for 2 digital cameras we have at home Sony and Canon, I have tried many LR6...
  10. Can I get banned from Xbox Live for using a Scuf controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get banned from Xbox Live for using a Scuf controller: I'm thinking about buying a scuf controller so I can get better. But all my friends are telling me that using a scuf controller is cheating. 30e7c39b-73fb-4f10-b13f-ae2b4a521348