About my Xbox Live Account

Discus and support About my Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, I am a Microsoft Fan. And I have your a lot of device, such as surface, xbox 360, xbox one. Each stuff I always think awesome. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fanfanblue, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Fanfanblue
    Fanfanblue Guest

Dear Microsoft Team, I am a Microsoft Fan. And I have your a lot of device, such as surface, xbox 360, xbox one. Each stuff I always think awesome. But I have some problem right now. When I wanna change my Microsoft account region from HK to USA. It always
    showed error. And I have try so many time and so many ways to solve it. Unfortunately, no way to good end. I really need to solve it ASAP, Because I could not play any game on xbox one. Please help me to change my region. MY xbox ID is :

:)

Fanfanblue, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

So, I have already an Xbox Live user and my E-mail account I used to sign in Xbox Live is about to close. Can I use a different E-mail account to sign in Live with the same user?

It's important, because I have all my achievements/ plus friends in this user and I cannot try it out, because I have not created another E-mail account, yet.

Konstantinos89, Jan 23, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

4. legend777666
    legend777666 Guest

Ambassador here, I would suggest visiting the migration page, assuming you haven't already.
    live.xbox.com/.../AccountMigration. Without out knowing exactly where the error is occurring, this is all I can do to help. I hope this works for you.

legend777666, Jan 24, 2014
  5. legend777666 Win User

Ambassador here, I would suggest visiting the migration page, assuming you haven't already.
    live.xbox.com/.../AccountMigration. Without out knowing exactly where the error is occurring, this is all I can do to help. I hope this works for you.
  6. russellsh1 Win User

can't get my xbox 360 to connect to my existing xbox live account

yeah thanks but i am talking about my xbox live account on the xbox live web site online, not the accounts on my xbox console.
  7. BlvrNmatrix Win User

What is this "hacking" thing I hear about?

They will add that month to you xbox live account I had to talk to them about my account and they said if they had to investigate my account they would refund my month of xbox live
  8. inF Sovereign x Win User

Recovering games from banned profile

I was told someone from xbox live will look into my account about it.
  9. KavadaPo Win User

Gold account not recognized for Crucible play

Looks like my account finally updated to Gold. Only took 4 chat sessions with Xbox Live support about about 3+ hours of tinkering with my account and the various settings.
Thema:

1. About my Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Live Account

2. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  3. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  4. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  5. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  6. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  7. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  8. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  9. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  10. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b