About my Xbox

Discus and support About my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If i plug in my xbox one and i on the game the game will just show the on indicator on the xbox and go off immediately, and i notice that if i put if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdioOlumide, Apr 15, 2019.

1. AdioOlumide
    AdioOlumide Guest

About my Xbox

If i plug in my xbox one and i on the game the game will just show the on indicator on the xbox and go off immediately, and i notice that if i put if on the power supply light will also change the yellow and immediately go back to red since the xbox is
    not coming up.

:)

AdioOlumide, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

About my Xbox

if you are connected to an extension lead or surge adaptor please try plugging your Xbox to the main wall outlet and see if you continue to experience the problem.
  3. onyxishere Win User

about my xbox or?

Where did you purchase the 250 gb hard drive from? If it is not an official xbox hard drive the original game will not work as 3rd party drives do not have the necessary firmware required to run it.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

About my Xbox

First try the this
    troubleshoot
    , if doesnt work any of those solutions, could be a hardware issue, something like overheating or a power supply damaged. The best is, if the troubleshoot doesnt fix, you should contact
    xbox official support for a better answer, and if they say that you need to request a repair. you can request on that chat support.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

About my Xbox

Since the power supply shows a red light, try the following:

Hold down the power button on the console to completely turn it off.

Unplug the power supply from the wall outlet, and wait for about 2 minutes, to have the power supply reset itself.

Plug the power cord back in, and then start your console again.

If the issue persists, try to borrow a power supply from a friend or neighbor, if possible, and check if the console works with the other power supply.

If the console works with a different power supply, go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and click on your console (register it first if not already done so).

Click that you have issues with an accessory and choose the power supply from the list.

Have them replace the faulty power supply.

If the console still doesn't work properly with the new power supply, the console has to be replaced.

Go to the same page linked above, and have them repair/replace your console.
  6. HulkUK75 Win User

About my Xbox

Thema:

About my Xbox