About new Xbox gamer tag changes

Discus and support About new Xbox gamer tag changes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In found that on my Xbox the new Xbox gamer tag system seems to be working by using the same gamertag as someone else, however by also having the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nathanbb123, Nov 1, 2019.

1. About new Xbox gamer tag changes

In found that on my Xbox the new Xbox gamer tag system seems to be working by using the same gamertag as someone else, however by also having the (#####) at the end. Similar to discord or steam. My friend is curious about it as well as for some reason he doesn’t have access to it. I think it is because I’m included the Xbox insider club. Could someone please describe how the displaying of the gt’s in this new system?

submitted by /u/Nathanbb123
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nathanbb123, Nov 1, 2019
  2. ApolloPigs Win User

Gamertag I need one for free

People should get a new change gamer tag as people change and gamer tags may be irrelevant now.
  3. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?

Hi if you are simply changing your gamer tag then yes it will as it will switch to the new gamer tag.
  5. iRayDawg Win User

Change Xbox LIVE gamertag

Hey RicksStars, When you change your gamer tag, all information such as achievements, game saves and all will still be there. They will just take on the new gamer tag information so no need to worry about losing any of them.
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Automatic change gamertag and now I have to pay to choose a new gamertag

They change the rules about 2 years ago because people were abusing the free gamer tag name by choosing a new naughty tag. And your former tag is kind of naughty, which is against the rules.
Thema:

About new Xbox gamer tag changes

1. About new Xbox gamer tag changes - Similar Threads - gamer tag changes

2. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  3. I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work: So i logged in and for some reason my name was Jetmountain411 or something similar and i tried changing it to “[Mod Removed]” but when i pressed save it “saved” i looked back and it didnt change,...
  4. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  5. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  6. Gamer tag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag change: Hello all. So I was thinking of changing my Gamer tag and wondered if there were any negative effects toward this? And also would I be able to create another account and rename it to the name I...
  7. Change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamer tag: I changed my Xbox gamer tag to Clipx but it changed it to . Before I changed it it should me the numbers and I clicked on it and changed it to Clipx. Then when I hit confirm and checked on my Xbox...
  8. changing gamer tag that I was assigned

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing gamer tag that I was assigned: Hi. In a previous post someone said that I can change my gamertag to whatever I choose for free if I am changing the gamertag that I was assigned. So I have choosen a new gaming tag but before I...
  9. My Gamer Tag is set automaically and cannot change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamer Tag is set automaically and cannot change it: when I tried to sign in the xbox.com and set my profile, error occurs and gamer tag is automatically set as stupid one. after that, I try to change it, error occurs too and does not change it....
  10. Minecraft gamer tag not changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamer tag not changing: When I signed in, the Minecraft app asked me to change my name and I obviously did but it never saved! Xbox is claiming it did so now it's stuck on the autogenerated username and they demand I pay...