About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience.

Discus and support About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience. I've been using microsoft products as long as i have been alive. Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SugaryString523, Dec 28, 2016.

1. About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience.

I've been using microsoft products as long as i have been alive. Xbox since early 2000's and I think microsoft screwed up big this time. Over the years ive enjoyed playing online but now it seems i almost regret buying the Xbox1. Please please pleaaase fix
    the upload speed on games.. Especially since you now require every game to be downloaded which is quite honestly the opposite reason i started playing video games as a kid. I could pop my game in right after buyi g it and actually enjoy playing it the same
    day.. Not anymore I might as well just go to bed.. WoW has a faster download speed.. Come on. I understand things have changed and downloads are huge.. But 5hrs for a game.. Laughable and it has nothing to do with my connection promise you that. Anywho thanks
    microsoft for taking the fun out of xbox for me. Next game i install will be sony. Thanks.. For wasting my time

:)

SugaryString523, Dec 28, 2016
  2. iVirtualzero
    iVirtualzero Guest
    The Xbox One Slim

That's the problem about the Xbox1, it lacks any good hardware, the software will gradually be updated and improved over time, but will the hardware be improved with the Xbox1, most unlikely, if only the Xbox1 wasn't rushed into the market, now Microsoft
    has to clean up their mess.

iVirtualzero, Dec 28, 2016
  3. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    Start a petition to be able play old games on xbox one

I could careless about being able to play OLD 360 games on my Xbox1, what I wish they would do is let you have your arcade games ported over to the Xbox1.

jaspertodd, Dec 28, 2016
  4. iVirtualzero Win User

The Xbox One Slim

That's the problem about the Xbox1, it lacks any good hardware, the software will gradually be updated and improved over time, but will the hardware be improved with the Xbox1, most unlikely, if only the Xbox1 wasn't rushed into the market, now Microsoft
    has to clean up their mess.
  5. jaspertodd Win User

Start a petition to be able play old games on xbox one

I could careless about being able to play OLD 360 games on my Xbox1, what I wish they would do is let you have your arcade games ported over to the Xbox1.
  6. mizklon Win User

Xbox 720 and 360

I am sure they will still be playable, even most online components but expect microsoft to stop making games for the 360 almost immediately after the release of the new system just like the xbox1. When my first 360 broke I played a Halo 2 and Madden 08
    with my live account on my old xbox. That was about 3 years after they discontinued the xbox1 getting new games.
  7. jaspertodd Win User

General discussion on how bad or good Xbox one is...

You would of got more peeps to respond to this thread if u made it over in the xbox1 forums?

And I think the xbox1 is going to be a amazing gaming machine over time, just like the 360 was.
  8. jaspertodd Win User

Xbox Live

Nope.unless there only posting in the Xbox1 thread? Iam on xbox1 and still post all over the forums, if thats what u mean?
Thema:

1. About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience. - Similar Threads - Xbox1 Microsoft 10years

2. Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???: Same ?as subject as im getting conflicting answres... f6391a30-e4aa-4a71-a88c-322297540d61
  3. Xbox1s The new call of duty game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1s The new call of duty game.: Just purchase the xbox1s and download the new call of duty game from a disc and it wont aloow me to play the campaign stages . It also says on the top right corner of screen (Installments...
  4. XBox1 Gamer Tag issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox1 Gamer Tag issue: I have 2 gamertags under the 1 email address. I have upgraded to new console and it has logged me into the gamertag I don't use - how do I change to the coorect one?...
  5. I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.: I purchased Outerworlds through my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box. The website shows that I own it. When I click "Install on my devices", it says "t looks like you...
  6. Game Sound Issues with Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sound Issues with Xbox1: Hello, I’m experiencing issues with hearing game sound through my new Astro A50 (Gen4) headphones on my Xbox 1X. My Astro A50 head phones have had the firmware update completed and I’ve set the...
  7. if a bluray rom is installed can xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if a bluray rom is installed can xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc: if a blu ray rom is installed in pc can a xbox1 disc be installed on a windows 10 pc 888cc8a8-55d6-4080-928a-acb6bba2b521
  8. Microsoft edge on xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge on xbox1: my Xbox1 microsoft edge is not responding at all. Click on it and it just goes to Xbox home screen. Think it caught a virus from movies I watched. What do I do? defc552b-31ed-4079-b0aa-41dca524638a
  9. xbox1 and microsoft odst game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 and microsoft odst game: ok i bought halo odst from my internet explorer on my xbox1 and it told me it'll be put on my xbox the next time i login but it hasn't. I want to know what is going on or if somethings wrong with...
  10. XBOX1 Controller catches on fire!!! Why is this happening? Explain Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 Controller catches on fire!!! Why is this happening? Explain Microsoft: Hey this happend to me on stream as well as being on camera. I would love to know why 3 controllers I have had with you guys had a pcb electrical fire! Here is the youtube link [MEDIA] The...