About Ranking of Insider Hub

Discus and support About Ranking of Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Is this user a staff member? he got 400 quests points in a week and appeared out from nowhere, i never see before a user grow up in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MondoXbox, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/MondoXbox
    /u/MondoXbox Guest

/u/MondoXbox, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Problem with the preview program

Join the Xbox One Update Preview

Because of overwhelming response and limited space, we’re not currently offering a way to invite friends to the Xbox One Update Preview. We’ll let Insiders know if this changes in the future.

Note If you previously participated in the Xbox Preview Program, you can rejoin the Xbox One Update Preview at any time by selecting it from the
    Insider content list in the Xbox Insider Hub.

For more info about the Xbox Insider Hub, see the
    Xbox Insider Hub support page

For more info about providing feedback, see the
    Report a problem support page
  3. MickAldridge Win User

Playing Events

I have no idea what the insider hub is. I find that contacting MS to be a frustrating process. How can I find out about this hub thing?
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Insider hub

Hey McF1y98! You can install the insider hub, moving up in the preview rings comes from participating in your current available activities. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Insider hub

Your best bet would be to keep an eye on majornelson.com or news.xbox.com for info about incoming updates.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Insider hub

Thema:

1. About Ranking of Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Ranking Insider Hub

2. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  3. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...
  4. How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?: How do you level up and down in Fortnite? What are the ranks from start to end in Fortnite? Is it easy to level up and down in Fortnite? b4d12457-0d73-478d-b736-996a8f61ed4d
  5. Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Rings - Ranking up to alpha: I’ve been in the 3 preview rings: omega, delta, and beta, and I’ve been an insider for 2 YEARS and 4 months and I STILL have NO option to select Preview Alpha, I am really beginning to think it’s...
  6. Myvip rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    Myvip rank: How do i know what myvip rank stars iam and do i move up ..cant find anything. That explains the ranks? What rank im in and how to move up?? Need a table of content! Some 1 help me...
  7. halo 5 rank reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 rank reset: Hello I logged into halo 5 guardians to play some SWAT. I was ranked Plat (4 or 5). I decided to warm up first though on Master Chief Collection so I switched over. I come back to Guardians, and...
  8. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ranked Multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ranked Multiplayer Issues: Hi there, I am playing Forza Horizon 4, and my friends and I are facing a lot of connectivity issues. When we are going to ranked matches, and the game is separating us, and only I can connect...
  10. Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?: Hello FROM Month or 2 month we ( players) have problem with this game with no saving XP when we leave the game and no updating leaderboards pls help aaf62d29-728b-4f17-90b2-0d61df95be75