About that product review

Discus and support About that product review in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; youtube channel is [Mod Removed] , i uploads of game clips just letting yall know, if we had a friendly fight cod or game ill smash you hands downs... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TeddieTez, Feb 1, 2019.

1. TeddieTez
    TeddieTez Guest

youtube channel is [Mod Removed] , i uploads of game clips just letting yall know, if we had a friendly fight cod or game ill smash you hands downs ������‍♂️

:)

TeddieTez, Feb 1, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

I would like to remind to follow our Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension.

By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use:
    http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU

No advertisements please, we will be locking this as spam.
  3. jawest78 Win User

Product Reviews

There are no commented reviews on the xbox website. It only uses the star system.
  4. Bb00th Win User

Product Reviews

Thank you Jawest, I figured that was probably it. I wish it was a more elaborate method. It would be nice to know why things were rated the way they were. I imagine from the xbox it would be a pain to have to write a comment so it could be an option. It
    would be pretty easy from the computer though to rate things and add a comment.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Accesories for kinect? Is it possible?

Hello. Welcome to the Xbox.com Official Forums! I apologize, but we can't offer support for products that are NOT Microsoft official products here on the forums. However, you can review the product on Amazon and review it's ratings and reviews. You can
    also get in touch with Amazon Support to ask them some questions about it as well. :)
  6. choppyseize Win User

Request a product for review

Also keep in mind that pretty much all products reviewed have to be sent back. You rarely get to keep the item. You would still have to contact Microsoft directly about this
Thema:

1. About that product review - Similar Threads - product review

2. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  3. Product key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Product key: I bought a FIFA19 on the Microsoft Store and when I play the game my account is not linked. Could I have my key product please in order ton link my game with my EA account?...
  4. Stornierung eines Produktes [Translation - Cancellation of a product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornierung eines Produktes [Translation - Cancellation of a product]: Guten Tag, ich habe mir soeben ein digitales Produkt im Microsoft Store gekauft. Ist es möglich dieses zu stornieren? Es ist noch nicht eingelöst. LG ------ [Mod Translation - Good day I just...
  5. Redeemed a code, but got the wrong product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a code, but got the wrong product: Hi, Today I bought a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription from my local electronics store. I redeemed the code on my xbox (like I have been doing for years and years without problems), but...
  6. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...
  7. Request a product for review

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request a product for review: hey microsoft, i would like to request an xbox one s for a product review on my youtube channel Tedditez. d1d3a8c8-6a94-4491-aecb-9bc9e20f75ae
  8. Extreme fan who would like to do Xbox Product review

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Extreme fan who would like to do Xbox Product review: Hello, My YouTube/Twitch/Twitter handle is and I am a quickly growing YouTube channel. I am currently wanting to start doing product reviews for Xbox and Microsoft as I am a huge lover of...
  9. Product reviewing request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Product reviewing request: Hello my name is Riley Corbett (AKA Jinx), and I'm an up and coming Product and Game reviewer and I'm contacting you to put I'n a request of reviewing one of your products....
  10. I would like to receive information on how to receive an Xbox One X to do a product review on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to receive information on how to receive an Xbox One X to do a product review on ...: I would like to receive information on how to receive an Xbox One X to do a product review on my YouTube Channel, I have tried to find a public relations contact and had no luck....