about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report

Discus and support about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; been playing call of duty modern warfare and started to notice these people with massive kills and kill streaks. im all for gaming but using exploits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELITE CMDR 666, Jan 12, 2020.

1. about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report

been playing call of duty modern warfare and started to notice these people with massive kills and kill streaks. im all for gaming but using exploits to kill users and then blocking the user you just killed so that they cant see your profile and report you
    is getting ridiculous and seeing how there isnt a forum i can think of the closet to reporting is showing two videos that are on my account. be nice to hear from someone...

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1

both videos are there one was today another was 5 days ago scroll after seeing the first one on my page.

:)

ELITE CMDR 666, Jan 12, 2020
  2. ArT KnoK Win User

reporting is I think the only solution, activision is usually quite fast in their decision making
  3. Smwutches Win User

The only way to have accounts looked into is by reporting them via their profile. If you can't report them through Live, you may want to try seeing if you can report them to Activision.

Please don't post video of them or their gamertags here as calling out other gamers is not allowed per the

forum guidelines
  4. amaz c Win User

Link doesn‘t work. It leads to my own activity feed.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Sorry but I fail to see how this is a question. But since I haven't played COD since BO2 because of boosters and people using mods, you make me realize that Activision would rather keep rolling out new games rather than making the ones they already have
    out there better. I feel bad that this is still happening, but doesn't surprise me.
  6. ELITE CMDR 666 Win User

cant report them or report via ingame system because once they block someone they cant be reported. will do thanks
Thema:

1. about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report - Similar Threads - CHEATERS COD being

2. How to upload proof against cheaters on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to upload proof against cheaters on Xbox.: I really don't link copying and pasting the same jazz about reporting a player through console and app. I ran into a cheater that if he's using mods from PC to play on his xbox 1 theirs no way to...
  3. Cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters: Why wont xbox stop cheating it is bull sick of paying to play against cheats. Im about to dump xbox. Other system try to stop cheats xbox wont. 43e400dd-b24b-4d1e-b088-f422471fe4f8
  4. Cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters: Why wont Xbox do anything to cheats? Im tired of playing with cheats. e17faa7e-b13a-476a-8d9a-2f99ef92d093
  5. Cheater [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater [mod removed]: Pls investigate. He uses aimbot on call of duty xbox360 and uses abuse language. 2f789697-acb6-436f-b1a5-a4b837c899a4
  6. COD Ghost = why Aren't you Enforcement People stopping the Hackers//Modders//CHEATERS??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost = why Aren't you Enforcement People stopping the Hackers//Modders//CHEATERS??: I made a mistake 2 times and I got upset, with cheaters because your enforcement team people weren't doing there Job's and I vented too much in the wrong way, okay my mistake sorry. but its very...
  7. COD : Black Ops cheater

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD : Black Ops cheater: [Mod Removed] is without a doubt the worst cheater in the history of gaming. Been playing COD : Black Ops for a very long time. Wins/losses is like, 1100% and KD is over 12/1. Crazy good. So,...
  8. List of cheaters playing in COD Black Ops Live multi CTF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of cheaters playing in COD Black Ops Live multi CTF: Please..? Do something about these people with the following gamer tags: God Mode (Invisible, invincible): Played on-line multi player capture the flag, evening of 1-Sep-14 at around 8PM PST....
  9. cheaters boosting in cod ghost xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cheaters boosting in cod ghost xbox one: on Sunday 1/12/2014 about 3:30 am pacific time there were 3 players boosting kills in call of duty ghost, xbox one. I'm getting tired of seeing the same players cheat. Helping there friends cheat...
  10. whats being done with cheaters in CoD ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats being done with cheaters in CoD ?: I'm so sick of hackers I left the PC FPS games, seen CoD Ghosts cheap 20£ thought why not, every game has atleast 2 hacks, lining ppl up through walls, headshots always, pinpointing you across the...