About the power cable of the Xbox One X

Discus and support About the power cable of the Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I have an US version Xbox One X and I know that this console can stand 220v. But I find the word ‘110v’ on the plug of the power cable which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 子俊宋, Oct 21, 2019.

1. 子俊宋
    子俊宋 Guest

About the power cable of the Xbox One X [​IMG]
    I
    have an US version Xbox One X and I know that this console can stand 220v.

But I find the word ‘110v’ on the plug of the power cable which comes with the console.

So what is the meaning of the word ‘110v’?

And can this cable actually stand 220v?

(ps: My friends said that they use this power cable directly to plug in 220v without problems.

And my socket is the same size of the US socket.)

:)

子俊宋, Oct 21, 2019
  2. KrisKarl Win User

I don't know if you plan on travelling but if you do you can always buy a figure of 8 power cord in the country you are in. As long as their voltage is between 100 and 240 volts and they are using either 50 or 60 Hz then the Xbox should work. The cord in
    the photo says it's safe up to 125 volts. Are you trying to plug in to a 220v outlet in America? Like perhaps a socket used for an air conditioner? If so, I don't see any advantage to running the Xbox on a higher voltage unless travelling and it's necessary.
    If you're travelling temporarily, a straight adapter to change the shape of the US plug to whatever the local plug is all you would need if the country meets the power requirements above.

By no means should you plug the Xbox in to a three phase 400v outlet in the UK. It would probably burst into flames. Stick to single phase, 13 amp 240v 50Hz outlets and it wont BBQ your discs.

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hello Fellow Gamer

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the power cable of your Xbox One X console.

The answer to this is: yes. The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have a different

internal power supply
    that works in all regions worldwide.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX ONE X qui s'éteint pendant la veille du mode reprise instantané {Translation - XBOX ONE X switches off during the standby of instant resume mode}

Hi there DMar35000,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with the Xbox One X.

I recommend to first try
    power cycling your Xbox One X console

Disconnect and Reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps. Lets us know.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Can I use my Xbox One (US) in Norway which has a 220V input

Hi

If it is the original Xbox One with the separate
    power supply
    then you will need to obtain a new power supply suitable for use in the US. If your console is one of the newer Xbox One S or Xbox One X consoles then all you will need to do is obtain a new power cable.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hdmi signal loss

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about this issue being experienced with HDMI signal loss. I'd be happy to try and help.

So to clarify, you sent the Xbox in originally because there was no signal on the screen, they sent it back and it worked for a while, but now it's doing the same thing, is that correct?

Are you using the same HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One X? It's important to use that cable or another high speed 4K HDMI cable.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox. Make sure your Xbox is plugged directly into the power outlet on the wall and not in ay other power strip or surge protector.
Thema:

1. About the power cable of the Xbox One X - Similar Threads - power cable

2. power cables second hand xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    power cables second hand xbox: hello everyone please please help me , I bought preloved xbox 360 for my 6yrs old son but something not right with the cables :-/ please have a look and tell me i’m not wrong saying to the seller...
  3. No idea which power cable my Xbox One needs

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which power cable my Xbox One needs: I have just bought an xbox one off of ebay that came with no cable. Which one do I need? (Picture attached on the hyperlink)...
  4. Kabel zasilający xbox one x [Translate] Xbox One X Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kabel zasilający xbox one x [Translate] Xbox One X Power cable: Witam mam takie pytanie czy to normalne, że xbox jak działa i w trybie instant on wywołuje takie lekkie trzaski z zasilacza, jestem w stanie zauważyć że światło zaczyna lekko drgać, kabel to 2,5a...
  5. Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"?: I.E. Can I use the cable in more than one product? 666e5991-b662-43fb-b9eb-350458ba98d6
  6. The Xbox One X power cable burns really easily.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One X power cable burns really easily.: I don't play my Xbox one x of then enough for it to burn out in 7 months.... or so I thought. After experiencing major frame drops I unplugged the console only to see the white top prong with...
  7. One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question: Hi! We have a 2 weeks old xbox one x and now suddently it would not turn on from controller or the console, it beeped one time and thats it. Only way i got it on again was to pull out the power...
  8. Longer power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Longer power cable: Does anyone know where i can get a longer Xbox One S power cable, brand or offbrand and preferably a store not on amazon 2b87c5c7-6e2e-4b69-9f56-104361f61ee0
  9. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  10. Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable): salut , si je branche un cable d’alimentation d’une xbox 360 slim sur xbox one fat est ce que ca marche sans probleme ? *Mod Translation* Hi, if I plug a power cable from an Xbox 360 slim on...