About the xbox calibration system

Discus and support About the xbox calibration system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft needs to work on their calibration setting on the xbox one s because I have a Samsung 2019 NU43RU7100 tv and the setup looks not right and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aksport, Nov 17, 2019.

1. aksport
    aksport Guest

Microsoft needs to work on their calibration setting on the xbox one s because I have a Samsung 2019 NU43RU7100 tv and the setup looks not right and different than the Disney wow blue ray calibration disk setup and the setup that rtings.com setup to

:)

aksport, Nov 17, 2019
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

This could be subjective and purely based off what each creator considers "calibration". Your eyes seem to just prefer the other. I will admit that colors on the Xbox's apps don't seem as vivid as my Samsung Smart TV apps.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Kinect tracking issues

If you go to settings, system, storage, select your storage device and go into System Items, delete the Microphone array calibration data file, restart the xbox and calibrate the Kinect again do you still get this issue ?
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Xbox On

again calibration. most people set it up once and never touch it again. and when its set up they don't have their huge 7.1 surround sound systems blasting like they do during movies or games
    How is calibration with the surround system an
    issue if it's setup to turn on with the Xbox One? It wouldn't even be on at that point.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I Think maybe you need make some calibration in your controller configuratio. Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Controller and try make the calibration/Reconfiguration
  6. GrinningBread92 Win User

Kinect needing recalibration after extended off time (with instant on activated)

Why then does the system do a second recalibration on its own when the system has not moved or the sound is different after it is shut off for the night? I expect the first calibration to be set where I want it to hear me from across the room. A second calibration
    is unnecessary. If the room is quiet during a calibration, either it will not respond to spoken commands, or I must be within 2 feet of the sensor to pick up my voice to respond to spoken commands.
Thema:

1. About the xbox calibration system - Similar Threads - calibration system

2. Calibration on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calibration on Xbox One: I need some help on calibrating my Xbox One Wireless Controller. I want to know if calibrating it is possible. I have some controller drift on the left stick and was wondering if calibrating it...
  3. como calibrar o kinect sem o caratao[how to calibrate the kinect without the card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como calibrar o kinect sem o caratao[how to calibrate the kinect without the card]: comprei o xbox de outra pessoa e pede calibragem do kinect por cartao e nao me foi dado como resolver [Translation - I bought someone else's xbox and asks for kinect calibration by card and I was...
  4. Calibrazione tv xbox one x [Xbox one x TV calibration]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calibrazione tv xbox one x [Xbox one x TV calibration]: Salve a tutti , sul mio Samsung ru7400 "55" nella calibrazione Xbox non saprei che gamma selezionare 2.2 o bt.1886 (default) qual'è quella corretta per avere un esperienza di gioco ottimale?...
  5. Stellaris: Console Edition - No Function to calibrate screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris: Console Edition - No Function to calibrate screen: Hi guys, I bought the Deluxe Edition of the Console Edition of Stellaris yesterday. However the game screen does not fit on my screen. Is there any function available to fit the game on my...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV Hello There, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV....
  7. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. I used this link:...
  8. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. Moved from the Category ***Gaming on Windows 10*** 222f0659-f724-49c2-8320-bb6a29b23f80
  9. Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?: I’ve been having trouble calibrating my TOSHIBA-4K AMAZON FIRE TV(TOSHIBA_50LF621U19) to my Xbox One X. Does anyone know the best settings for it? The model number is TOSHIBA_50LF621U19....
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration Hello ThyHal0Masta, every TV has it own settings, but I can recommed some adjustments based on Xbox One X features. The...