About the xbox live purchasing outage...

Discus and support About the xbox live purchasing outage... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How many of you guys are being affected by this? I have been trying to reactivate my xbox live subscription, and I am having an XboxPurchaseUnavailable... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NyuDiclonius, May 17, 2019.

1. NyuDiclonius
    NyuDiclonius Guest

How many of you guys are being affected by this? I have been trying to reactivate my xbox live subscription, and I am having an XboxPurchaseUnavailable error. I never have had this issue with Microsoft before. It's kinda unusual. I am guessing that a lot
    of people are having issues?

:)

NyuDiclonius, May 17, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there NyuDiclonius,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. We won't know an exact number but there is many users who are being affected. I understand that this is not an issue you have experience in the past but unfortunately it looks like you were affected by this
    outage.

Keep an eye out on the
    Xbox Live Service Status
    Page and sign up to be alerted when the service alert has been resolved. You can also keep an eye updated on the
    Xbox Support Twitter page.

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I haven't tried purchasing anything today so I haven't been effected, but yeah, it's a known issue. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav If
    an issue is posted there, then it's very widespread as in most, if not all, users are experiencing the same issue.
  4. Teh FireFox Win User

Its currently still be investigated and hopefully will be fixed soon, you can keep updated on the outage here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status as well as the xbox live support twitter here: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

It looks like the Service is down for a now.

Im trying to read the note but everything is slow.

Look:

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
    14/5/2019 14:47:00

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

Affected services:

• Using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox Live subscriptions

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's weird how it's only affecting a number of users. I purchased something earlier, and it went through fine.
Thema:

1. About the xbox live purchasing outage... - Similar Threads - live purchasing outage

2. I purchased city living awhile back and now it is locked. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased city living awhile back and now it is locked. Why?: I purchased city living for minecraft awhile back and now it is locked. Why? Thanks 16b838c1-c130-47b0-b7f2-ccdbb359e0f3
  3. Trying to purchase a second copy of Minecraft xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase a second copy of Minecraft xbox live: My grandchildren have been using minecraft for several years now, but there is just one game, installed on both computers. They can't both play together or with friends on line because it's just...
  4. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  5. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  6. purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card: how can i exchange xbox live for xbox gaming card 958df291-a51e-4abd-aeb2-79c70330e3c1
  7. Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription: Hi, Can someone please let me know what happens with games purchased whilst Xbox Live subscription was active but then that subscription play them but just don't get multiplayer? Also as a free...
  8. Jogos Comprados na Xbox Live Sumiram[Translation-Games Purchased on Xbox Live Sumiram]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos Comprados na Xbox Live Sumiram[Translation-Games Purchased on Xbox Live Sumiram]: Há algum tempo, comprei alguns jogos na Xbox Live (lembrando que foi comprado pelo Xbox 360), porém esses jogos não aparecem mais em lugar algum e não há opção de baixá-los novamente gratuitamente...
  9. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  10. purchase a game in the xbox live but not on your device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase a game in the xbox live but not on your device: I'm wondering, because i find one game is 50%off on the xbox store but I'm not going back home before the expiration of the discount. The problem is that I remove the electrical outlet of my xbox,...