About the xbox live purchasing outage...

Discus and support About the xbox live purchasing outage... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How many of you guys are being affected by this? I have been trying to reactivate my xbox live subscription, and I am having an XboxPurchaseUnavailable... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NyuDiclonius, May 17, 2019.

1. NyuDiclonius
    NyuDiclonius Guest

How many of you guys are being affected by this? I have been trying to reactivate my xbox live subscription, and I am having an XboxPurchaseUnavailable error. I never have had this issue with Microsoft before. It's kinda unusual. I am guessing that a lot
    of people are having issues?

:)

NyuDiclonius, May 17, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there NyuDiclonius,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. We won't know an exact number but there is many users who are being affected. I understand that this is not an issue you have experience in the past but unfortunately it looks like you were affected by this
    outage.

Keep an eye out on the
    Xbox Live Service Status
    Page and sign up to be alerted when the service alert has been resolved. You can also keep an eye updated on the
    Xbox Support Twitter page.

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I haven't tried purchasing anything today so I haven't been effected, but yeah, it's a known issue. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav If
    an issue is posted there, then it's very widespread as in most, if not all, users are experiencing the same issue.
  4. Teh FireFox Win User

Its currently still be investigated and hopefully will be fixed soon, you can keep updated on the outage here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status as well as the xbox live support twitter here: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

It looks like the Service is down for a now.

Im trying to read the note but everything is slow.

Look:

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
    14/5/2019 14:47:00

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox 360

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

Affected services:

• Using prepaid cards or codes for downloadable items or Xbox Live subscriptions

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's weird how it's only affecting a number of users. I purchased something earlier, and it went through fine.
Thema:

1. About the xbox live purchasing outage... - Similar Threads - live purchasing outage

2. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  3. Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store: Hello, Whenever I attempt to purchase anything i get an error message stating: "Something Happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". It has been like that fro multiple hours and I have...
  4. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  5. Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription: I have purchased an XBox live subscription, setup the xbox as my home xbox. My child is a child registered under my account. He cannot use my xbox live subscription on the same xbox. How do I get...
  6. Xbox live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold purchases: I'm in UK and looking to buy 12 month Xbox live from an online reseller for family member, one is EU and the other is Global both different prices but support English language, can I purchase...
  7. Xbox live cannot be purchased

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live cannot be purchased: I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to. App-ConversionUnavailable 5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9 2019/07/13 - 13:13:04 UTC...
  8. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  9. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  10. Game purchased but not available on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased but not available on xbox live: I just purchased The Wither 2 on my computer using my account xbox live. The purchased is confirmed and I received the confirm by microsoft, but after I turned on my xbox 360 and the game was not...