About xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support About xbox cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to ask that is Xbox cloud gaming is available in India for Xbox game pass PC ? b53af377-6ca4-4cab-acc9-d35de8a1556d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P.K. R, Aug 16, 2022.

1. P.K. R
    P.K. R Guest

About xbox cloud gaming

I want to ask that is Xbox cloud gaming is available in India for Xbox game pass PC ?

:)

P.K. R, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

About xbox cloud gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but Xbox Cloud Gaming is currently not available in India. You can check and validate it here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

Also, Xbox cloud gaming is only available or included with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. ArminatorX Win User

cloud saves

If you are talking about the Xbox 360, see this page about
    frequently asked questions about Xbox 360 cloud storage

For Xbox One, XBF Brad A already gave you all the necessary information.

You don't access the Cloud storage on the Xbox One. It's managed automatically, and is not user accessible.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox cloud

6. TroHAM Win User

Disabled Cloud Saved Games

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.

You can read more about it in this article:

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games
Thema:

About xbox cloud gaming

1. About xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - cloud gaming

2. Teredo is unable to qualify: cannot resolve issue even with suggested steps. Cloud gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is unable to qualify: cannot resolve issue even with suggested steps. Cloud gaming...: So I started Cloud Gaming when I got a new PC about three months ago. Up till two weeks ago, everything worked fine and I was really enjoying playing various games. About two weeks ago, all my...
  3. Xbox Cloud gaming pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud gaming pc: hello, i would like why minecraft java and bedrock or prewiew do not appear in xbox cloud gaming pc. is it true that the realms plus was present in the subscription? if so why was it removed...
  4. PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves: Hi, as some of you noticed, Hades is not in Game Pass anymore. Knowing that, I uninstalled it from my PC. I recently discovered that I could access my save files from AppData folders, but it...
  5. How do I reset my Forza Horizon 4 data on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my Forza Horizon 4 data on Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I play Forza 4 on Xbox Cloud Gaming, and I want to reset my data. However, when I search for the answer to my question, it appears that the only way is to manually delete the games save file. I...
  6. Controller won’t work on my iPhone 13 cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller won’t work on my iPhone 13 cloud gaming: I have just got the new Xbox Series X, and I’m trying to attempt the cloud gaming. The controller is updated, I have an iPhone 13 with the latest update, the Bluetooth connects to both devices and...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay: There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency). 66af0c82-128f-475d-a065-b2541b29b178
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming: I Added An Controller Profile And Now I Can’t Play Anymore Due To This. Any Questions For Fix? 01bac25a-6c54-43fa-b013-98438bf86239
  9. Hardspace cloud gaming Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardspace cloud gaming Crash: I’ve been playing “Hardspace” recently on cloudplay and it’s been great until recently. Every time my “shift” ends I go to a loading screen and get a message saying I’ve been disconnected from the...
  10. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?: Hi all, having searched through the topic of family sharing and game passes, it looks as though the topic has been covered many times. I am, however, struggling to find details on sharing an...