abroad code

Discus and support abroad code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I bought accidentally a code an another country. is there a way to get my code unlocked? I tried many things but im end of council. pls help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by sk1wi, Sep 23, 2019.

1. sk1wi
    sk1wi Guest

abroad code

I bought accidentally a code an another country.

is there a way to get my code unlocked?

I tried many things but im end of council.

pls help

:)

sk1wi, Sep 23, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

abroad code

All codes are region locked. You will have to request a refund and purchase one for your region
  3. Zero420override Win User

abroad code

Try going here: Payments and Purchases . You can.speak to a representative and they can help assist you with your issue.
  4. XxDRAKENBANExX Win User

XBOX ONE and the Military

Not in the military but i travel abroad for work and this 24 hour check up everyday is a deal breaker. If they DON'T give codes to people that are in the same position as me I know they will go PS4 just for that same reason alone.
  5. DB_Thorp Win User

Status Code: 80190848

Call your card issuer.

When this happened to me it was due to the bank's anti fraud measures. The payment was being rejected by the bank as it was being processed abroad and 8019808 code was returned for failed payment. A quick call to the bank sorted it out
  6. DB_Thorp Win User

Call your card issuer.

When this happened to me it was due to the bank's anti fraud measures. The payment was being rejected by the bank as it was being processed abroad and 8019808 code was returned for failed payment. A quick call to the bank sorted it out
Thema:

abroad code

1. abroad code - Similar Threads - abroad code

2. Русский контент за рубежом [Translation - Russian content abroad ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Русский контент за рубежом [Translation - Russian content abroad ]: Здраствуйте , хочу купить X box но возникает вопрос смогу ли я приобретать игры на русском живя в Испании? [Translation - Hello, I want to buy X box but the question arises whether I can buy...
  3. Xbox power adapter - moving abroad query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power adapter - moving abroad query: Hi, I will be moving from the UK to Spain in the near future and I hope to bring my Xbox One S with me. However, would the Spanish power adapter work in the UK Xbox? Does anyone have any personal...
  4. How to use microsoft credit abroad ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use microsoft credit abroad ?: Hello, I am currently in Turkey and i bought Xbox Game card to use on the turkish store. My MS account is french but I managed to add the credit. When i want to make a purchase in th emicrosoft...
  5. Shopping abroad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shopping abroad: Can I buy a game being in the United States with my account of Mexico having as United States region and when I return to Mexico can I continue to use it? c8256f51-8232-4824-b888-221624290321
  6. Buying games abroad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying games abroad: I'm on Holiday in Spain and live in the UK - if I buy a physical copy of a game in Spain, will it work back in the UK? daf64dd7-9e43-4f47-b9b7-32a47bdfd21d
  7. Downloading games from Gold live using a U.S. account but living abroad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading games from Gold live using a U.S. account but living abroad.: If you are getting error code 80150017 while trying to download a game from your gold live U.S. account but are living outside the U.S., try this method instead of migrating your account or...
  8. Playing abroad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing abroad: Heading over to Spain in a few weeks, currently live in the U.K. Will I have any issues connecting or playing my Xbox online?? d7aba72b-4176-4258-ba9f-9ab9e77fe9b9
  9. Playing abroad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing abroad: hi, hope I have found the right place to post. I currently live in the U.K and I'm going in holiday to Spain soon, I was wondering if I'd be able to play my Xbox over there? Connecting to Xbox...
  10. Redeem code abroad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code abroad?: HI Is it possible to redeem a code i bought in sweden abroad? I mean if i by a one year membership on xbox live gold in a store in sweden , is it possible to activate this code in another...