Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

Discus and support Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaiShark, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ShaiShark
    ShaiShark Guest

Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

Hello,

For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] etc and so on. Am being abused base on the class I picked to play in black desert online and its to the point that other players are going out of there way
    to hunt me down chase me from server to server just to kill me and call me nasty names to the point am in tears just turn off my xbox. I have gone to the black desert support and told them my story and even ask for refund I was told no to the refund and was
    told it was all part of the game as its a player v player game that if I didn't want this I should of stay at lv49. When did being told to[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]
    become part of a game? When did having someone tell you to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] part of a game? If I was a young kid would this be ok? Would it still be part of the game?

Now Microsoft will not give me a refund. So I have to be abused waste 800pounds just be fine with that

:)

ShaiShark, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

I have to add something to this. Normally I wouldn't say much about it but this game is a very toxic game. Part of the reason I have not went back to it. Chat is filled with hate and racism. Many things get said in there that I am surprised doesn't get stopped.
    On the issue of this post, being hunted down and blocking players... is not really an option. The main problem is the guilds/alliances. I have seen it first hand. You block one.. there is a bunch of friends and guild mates who come running. This is one of
    those games that make it very hard to not run into people you do not like.

Seeing as I do not know the full story here, I am only assuming what has gone on. But there are groups of people on this game that live for this. Ruining players experiences. Very toxic. And unfortunately, you cannot just block a group of people.
  3. kev edin Win User

Have you tried blocking and reporting the players causing the problems. ?
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. x EeMBe x Win User

The first step you should take is to report the people that harrass you. If they send you any messages with insults report those messages too. After all that block the players. You could also change your privacy settings to friends only so you won't get
    any messages at all from those people. It won't stop the server hunting though.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

The first step you should take is to report the people that harrass you. If they send you any messages with insults report those messages too. After all that block the players. You could also change your privacy settings to friends only so you won't get
    any messages at all from those people. It won't stop the server hunting though.
Thema:

1. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund - Similar Threads - Abused Black desert

2. Question par rapport aux abus de signalements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question par rapport aux abus de signalements: Bonjour, Bonsoir. Ce sour vers 20:15 je joue au jeu Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege avec trois personnes de billet qui voulait faire une partie de joueur contre joueur. Nom d'une des personnes :...
  3. Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...: I wont say his Gamertag or Club name as I am not sure but i assume its probably against the rules. So this Player is the Owner of a Club. This Club has 150000+ members. I have played this game and...
  4. Abusing the "follow player" feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusing the "follow player" feature: I have been having this issue for almost a years time. The "follow player" feature needs to be optional. I am being harassed by a player who continues to make fake profiles to follow me and try to...
  5. User is being abusive and using DDos

in XBoX on Consoles
    User is being abusive and using DDos: User with gamertag [mod removed] is using multiple accounts and being abusive. He has threatened to use the multiple accounts to report me to have me banned immediately. When blocked he joins with...
  6. Power abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power abuse: I, like other guys in the community are having problems with the xbox. The community, despite understanding the problem, continues to offer us the exact same solution indicated by the support...
  7. Abusive fake accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusive fake accounts: There is a person who is harassing my friends and I through multiple fake accounts and even if we report and block the accounts he's created his main one remains online and untouched. When we...
  8. Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paiement abusif gta5 [Translate] Payment abusive gta5: Bonjour, Ça fait plusieurs fois que je vois passer des commandes de packs dollars pour gta5 sur mes commandes microsoft mais personne ne les a passées. Comment bloquer la personne qui a piraté...
  9. Abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusive messages: I had put this on another thread with similar issues but it was suggested I start a new thread so here goes, my 12 year old son received a message a little while ago through Xbox messenger, this...
  10. Communication Ban Abused harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Abused harassed: I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication and got banned just for Talking. I want to...