AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?

Discus and support AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought AC Odyssey's Gold Edition (+ Season Pass) just recently and downloaded all the contents, but when I want to click on the season pass in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quorra12121, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Quorra12121
    Quorra12121 Guest

I've bought AC Odyssey's Gold Edition (+ Season Pass) just recently and downloaded all the contents, but when I want to click on the season pass in the Shop Store of AC Odyssey itself, it wants me to enter a code (which I haven't received?). I've bought the
    game through Microsoft Store and downloaded it. Can anyone help me? Did I receive the code through an email when I bought the game? Because I haven't seen it or don't I require a code at all? Which confuses me a whole deal, to be honest. It shows me that the
    extra missions are available but when I try to click on the Season Pass itself it says I need to enter the code. I don't know what to do.

:)

Quorra12121, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

If you purchased the edition including the season pass, you should be able to see the season pass under you game as a download. Go to My Games and Apps, scroll to the game, hit the menu button, select manage game. Do you see the season pass under your title?
    Any new content will show up under "Ready to Install" here too.

Hope this helps!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you purchased the gold edition of the game via the console, or from microsoft store online, you do not get a code. All your add-ons should have installed when you installed the game. The only add-ons that wouldn't have installed are the ones that have
    not been released yet.
  4. Quorra12121 Win User

Oh, I didn't know that. It was my first time purchasing the game through the Microsoft Store after all. Thank you so much!
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

check the my games and apps section on your console.

Select AC: Odyssey and select manage game and content.

See if the seasonpass is installed there (or is ready to be installed).
  6. T three6ty Win User

What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

lets see I got shadow of the tomb raider , NBA2k19, Battlefront 2 on cyber Monday .

then Christmas eve I got AC: odyssey gold edition

I already beat tomb raider and im loving odyssey so far about 20 hours in yes that's 20 hours in 5 days.
Thema:

1. AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code? - Similar Threads - Odyssey Gold Edition

2. problem starting AC Odyssey

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem starting AC Odyssey: Hi there, I hope there is someone who can help me. Since Thursday I can´t start my AC Odyssey game anymore. It worked fine until Wednesday, but now I just can get to the picture " searching for...
  3. Missing Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition 2 bonus games content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition 2 bonus games content: Missing XBox One game bonus content for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition - 2 bonus games, not showing up, Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered...
  4. Add-ON Kauf zwar bezahlt aber nicht auffindbar - AC Odyssey HelixPack mit Handyrechnung...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-ON Kauf zwar bezahlt aber nicht auffindbar - AC Odyssey HelixPack mit Handyrechnung...: Hallo, habe auf Handyrechnung ein Add-On für AC Odyssey kauft für 19,99 € auf dem PC (Für die Xbox One S) Als ich jedoch nirgendwo das Add-On installieren konnte, habe ich ein 2.mal über die...
  5. problem with odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with odyssey: Hi, the xbox tells me that it has been checking the additional contents of Odyssey for the past 3 hours. what should I do? thanks 251128d0-ccf6-444d-b5de-0cbed1fd1dee
  6. Games Locking Up: AC: Odyssey & Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Locking Up: AC: Odyssey & Forza Horizon 4: I have two games that are unplayable because they keep locking up. AC- Odyssey and Forza Horizon 4 both lock up. AC randomly during gameplay and Forza never gets passed the opening animation. I...
  7. cannot purchase Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - GOLD EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot purchase Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - GOLD EDITION: i have $70 in my microsoft wallet and the game costs $64.99 when i try to use microsoft wallet it asks my how do u want to pay the rest? i don't get it p.s game i am trying to purchase...
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Graphic glitch: Hi i am new to the forums but i need help. I have attached photos of my issues but i am unsure of what causes or fixes this? Is it my xbox , tv or game? Xbox havent offered any support and when i...
  9. Season pass for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Season pass for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: If I buy the season pass for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on an xbox live account, will I be able to use that season pass on a another account that is linked with family sharing?...
  10. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition: I paid $119 for the ultimate edition but the regular Assassin's Creed Odyssey shows up as being installed. I do, however, have Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Secrets of Greece installed. Is there a...