Ac unity gold. Pre load stuff missing.

Discus and support Ac unity gold. Pre load stuff missing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, pre ordered ac unity gold with all the trimmings and it all looked like it downloaded fine. Just looked in "manage" and my season pass is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottyDoo 560, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Ac unity gold. Pre load stuff missing.

Hey guys, pre ordered ac unity gold with all the trimmings and it all looked like it downloaded fine. Just looked in "manage" and my season pass is gone and one off the weapons is queued but won't download! Wtf. Anyone else having issues or just me?

:)

ScottyDoo 560, Nov 13, 2014
  2. MaxfaithX
    MaxfaithX Guest
    AC IV BLACK FLAG doesn't launch

I bought a new system. It came with two codes (AC IV and AC UNITY). AC Unity is running now without a GOLD subscription.

MaxfaithX, Nov 13, 2014
  3. MaxfaithX
    MaxfaithX Guest

I bought my XBOX One with Assessin's Creed Bundle (AC IV BLACK FLAG and AC UNITY). AC UNITY works fine but AC IV doesn't launch. It appears the next message: "This game was purchased by Gold. You need Gold to run". But I used a 2-Days Code of Xbox Live Gold
    and this message appears again. Please help me.

MaxfaithX, Nov 13, 2014
  4. MaxfaithX Win User

I bought a new system. It came with two codes (AC IV and AC UNITY). AC Unity is running now without a GOLD subscription.
  5. JeffJJJ Win User

we couldnt get your last saved data.

Just got booted from destiny, tried ac unity. same. friends and pins also not loading.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I Have A Question

The best place to buy gold is from CD KEYS. Com. I bought a year of gold for £18.79. I also bought AC Unity for €9.58.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

What are the Xbox One essentials?

1. Add me as a friend

2. Tell Hanna to add me too.

3. Preorder AC Unity

4. Buy AC Unity
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Assassins Creed: Unity, Powered by Unreal Engine 4

AC: Unity doesn't use Unreal Engine 4. This video just shows a fan recreation (done in UE4) of the scene from the AC: Unity trailer.
Thema:

Ac unity gold. Pre load stuff missing.

1. Ac unity gold. Pre load stuff missing. - Similar Threads - unity gold Pre

2. Assassins creed black flag and unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed black flag and unity: Hey just wondering if anyone has found a way to fix the downloading issues with black flag and unity? I brought the triple pack and started the download but only syndicate finished downloading...
  3. Trying to start AC Unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start AC Unity: I felt like playing a bt if Assassins creed Unity today. I have been playing it everyday this whole week. But for some reason it doesnt want to start up today D: It just says something went...
  4. Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity could help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral: Hello all: I came across this article today and I thought it is pretty amazing that Assassin’s Creed Unity could be used in the rebuilding of Notre Dame Cathedral. What do you guys think?...
  5. How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?: Like what are the steps I gotta take in order to do this. e0f3fb8f-fa29-4b2f-86e1-1199ae92fb5d
  6. Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assasin creed unity em português [Translation-Assasins Creed unity in portuguese]: Boas Comprei um reedem code do AC unity e este tem as línguas todas menos pt - pt ou pt-br Existe alguma solução para colocar com legendas em PT? Só em inglês tornar-se mais complicado para mim....
  7. Assassin's Creed Unity [ Assasins Creed Unity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity [ Assasins Creed Unity]: Bonjour, On m'a offert le jeu neuf le 29 septembre. J'y ai bien joué jusque l mais ce soir impossible de lancer le jeu. La console me demande d'inserer le disque alors que celui ci est bien dans...
  8. Unlock achievements of assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlock achievements of assassins creed unity: After passing the sequence 11 Down But Not Out the achievement has not been unlocked and I try to repeat the sequence and the achievement does not come out. Has this happened to anyone ?...
  9. Assassins creed Unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Unity: fraternite Hydrogen bonded Defender of franciade Reign of terror Achievements not showing up they are completed da23b2eb-8099-414a-bed9-932600139a2e
  10. Unity VR project using Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unity VR project using Kinect V2: Hello everyone, I am a master student and currently I am working on a project Control of Virtual agents. We faced some problems, as we wanted to develop a social anxiety therapy game in Unity and...