AC Valhalla update removed ultimate edition

Discus and support AC Valhalla update removed ultimate edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone done the lastest patch for 1.1.2 and it has turned the ultimate edition into a standard edition? 3e5d82ea-b6cc-4d98-9e15-a5320b73784d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveMcKenna2, Feb 18, 2021.

1. DaveMcKenna2
    DaveMcKenna2 Guest

Has anyone done the lastest patch for 1.1.2 and it has turned the ultimate edition into a standard edition?

:)

DaveMcKenna2, Feb 18, 2021
  2. CyberKnoxx Win User

Ac valhalla

If you're asking about a custom console, maybe. Traditionally MS hasn't done much on that end. They do have the marketing deal with AC Valhalla so anything is possible.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Ac valhalla

Yes, you buy the Xbox One version and you'll be able to upgrade for the game to run on XSX.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Ac valhalla

Hi, you'll get the best version of the game that's compatible with your console. If you buy the XBOX One version and use it later on your XBOX Series X, you will also be allowed to download the version for the XBOX Series X.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Ac valhalla

yes, if you buy it on xbox one it will give you the update to series x
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Ac valhalla

If your question is if there will be a special edition console, all you could do is wait for an announcement. The game will be playable on the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X consoles. If you buy it for the Xbox One you get the upgrade for the Series X
    for free.
Thema:

1. AC Valhalla update removed ultimate edition - Similar Threads - Valhalla update removed

2. Assassins creed Valhalla bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla bug: I bought a hard copy of assasins creed Valhalla for my xbox series x, but when i play the game there is no dialouge. Not even subtitles. I really enjoy the game and was wondering of there was any...
  3. Game won’t load assassins creed Valhalla

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won’t load assassins creed Valhalla: Hello I don’t know if anyone else is having his problem but it won’t let me load assassins Creed Valhalla f1dfc0ed-3956-4219-96aa-ba47ca0c3fce
  4. Cold War and Assassins Creed Valhalla Won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War and Assassins Creed Valhalla Won’t load: I open the game it starts to load. The screen then turns black and takes me back to my home screen. I have reset the network settings, uninstalled and reinstalled the games, and reset the entire...
  5. Valhalla secret achievements query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valhalla secret achievements query: So after 170 hours and having done all 49/50 with gamescore 950/1000 I cannot find what the last Achievement is supposed to be. Is there currently an issue? Any help would be most welcome...
  6. Watch Dogs Legion/AC Valhalla Bundle unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion/AC Valhalla Bundle unavailable: On the Australian store the Legion/Valhalla bundle shows as available however when I click on to purchase it says it was unavailable. Anyone else having this issue, or potentially know how to...
  7. Game progress erased - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress erased - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Xbox series X: So I was playing Assasin's Creed when all of a sudden my game crashed and I lost days of progress. there were many saves in between today as the game autosave progress and additionally, I have...
  8. cant play assassins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play assassins creed valhalla: yesterday I tried to play assassins creed Valhalla and my box told me I need parent permission I don't know why I never need parent permission for any of my games but it will not work without it...
  9. AC Valhalla Stuttering On Series X (English/Turkish)

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC Valhalla Stuttering On Series X (English/Turkish): English: Hello y'all. I just bought a Xbox Series X. But I have some FPS drops (Performance mode) on AC Valhalla. Although, I can play CoD Cold War, Gears 5, DOOM Eternal, Forza Horizon 4 and...
  10. Accidently canceled AC Valhalla update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently canceled AC Valhalla update: So accidently canceled my game update when I just wanted to pause it. Now the update no where to be found. Restarted the Xbox.. nothing.. What do I do? 31b2438e-bbfd-445f-bcbc-ef96383f348d