ac2 game save fail

Discus and support ac2 game save fail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i jsut got ac2 for my xbox one and started playing it a lot but it keeps on saying the the stroge device with my account on it was removed but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jayden hawes, Jul 5, 2022.

1. jayden hawes
    jayden hawes Guest

ac2 game save fail

so i jsut got ac2 for my xbox one and started playing it a lot but it keeps on saying the the stroge device with my account on it was removed but it wasent and ive been geting achievements befor i get into the animus 2.0 but it wont save so pls help

:)

jayden hawes, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

ac2 game save fail

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jayden

May I know if you tried reinstalling the game to see if the issue persists?

But as soon as you delete it, perform a power cycle for your console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Aftert that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Try again and let me know how it goes.

By the way, is this happening only with this game?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Treembacca Win User

Who the hell cares for Defense grid?

Just downloaded it athe last minute. It does not look my kind of game, but if I did not download it would regret later. I already have AC2 and Halo 3 and looking forward to them more than Defense Grid! Playing from HDD than disc saves the discs and switch
    / play different games more.easily

If they released Halo 3 and AC2 this month then Defense Grid after then it would not have been a disappointment. I was not diasspointed with the game being free, but the way MS presented it. They had Fable 3 given out free and put it with Games with Gold
    promotion, and then announced Halo 3 and AC2 implying it would be the 2 games for July. News articles on sites stated it as such, and MS said these game would "kick off" this promotion. Plus Fable 3, AC2 and Halo 3 are AAA full price retail games, so that
    also implied these would be the games that would be free. If they said at E3 the free games would Defense Grid and AC2 then it would have given a clearer picture of what games to expect, but announcing AC2 and Halo 3 hyped things up more, and would have encouraged
    more people to renew their gold subscription
  4. Nazty Fox Win User

ac2

Try Deleting and downloading/installing the game again. Also, check your sound settings on your T.V./Surround Sound System.
  5. AblazeZero Win User

Assassin's Creed 2 continues to freeze my Xbox

I think I might know what the problem is, ac2 title update is interfering with one of your other games title update aps and e.t.c. I believe I know what you're talking about because ac2 did the same thing to one of my games but not freezing my xbox is instead
    completely wiped the game the that was confusing the Xbox. so I recommend just stop downloading ac2 and delete everything on your hard drive that have to do with ac2. but if you really want to play AC two then you can try to find the game interfering ac2
    title update. after deleting ac2 from your hard drive if your Xbox continues to freeze I highly recommend you calling 1 800 for my xbox I hope I was any help to you.
  6. Jammin625 Win User

Failed to save game.

I am having the same issue. I also barely see any posts on this issue on the steam and xbone versions. I also need help.
    Same issue here. I had several saved game slots and stopped playing for a month or two. When I try playing again, I can't load/see any of the saves. When I try to start a new game, I get the message "Failed to save".
Thema:

ac2 game save fail

1. ac2 game save fail - Similar Threads - ac2 game save

2. Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts: Hi all. I am a family organiser and I am managing two microsoft kids accounts. I have purchased a PC game pass with my own account. I was expecting, that when my kids signed into the Xbox app on...
  3. FS2020 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 cloud gaming: Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x? Thanks...
  4. is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?: can i use steering wheel with cloud gaming yet? ee741b1f-27cb-4219-ac28-d0587f62915c
  5. What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else): Please help me settle this debate on whether the Xbox 360 uses Game Discs or DVDs. :) d7a968a6-47c4-4f5d-889d-f01b93f9dcce
  6. Game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates: How do I play my game without updating it? It already started and it's going to take 11 hours. How can I reverse this?? I just want to play. 2e83a734-dfee-4948-b265-a11b6199a010
  7. My AC2 saying it’s not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My AC2 saying it’s not compatible: Ive been playing AC2 for a few weeks now but today i went to play and its saying “this game isn’t playable here”. Ive tried doing a power cycle didn’t work. My [mod removed] uninstalled the game...
  8. Missing AC2 Achievements on Online Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing AC2 Achievements on Online Profile: So, when I log into my online Xbox account, it says i have completed only 41/50 achievements, when I have actually completed 45. Also, when I am on my Xbox 360, I go to the Social page, click my...
  9. "Missing content" while loading AC2-savegame on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing content" while loading AC2-savegame on Xbox One?: Hello, I tried to load my savegame from the 360 to my One, but when I start the game it says something like "Can't load, missing content". I think that's because in my "Classic"-version,...
  10. I can't play my digital copy of ac2 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my digital copy of ac2 on Xbox one: For two weeks now my ac2 has not shown up on the ready to install list. I have retarted my xbox, I have move my ac2 to different storages on my Xbox 360 but still nothing happened. It is still on...