Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

Discus and support Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamienBouvret, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

Hi,

A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code , sometimes 0x800705b4 and other times 0x80070200

I try to reinstall the game, restart the console, Hold 10 seconds the power bouton and wait 1 minute for the alimentation,
    redownload my profile and Sign In again (and believe me, with broken legs that's not really easy…). And nothing, the same error code appears.

What can I do, to make it works please?

I don't want to refresh the Xbox One because i have some telltales games that I can't download now for Minecraft TTG Series Season 1 and 2( just a shame......). And I really don't want to try and see that my telltales can't launch after this. And, on the
    same way, if I can avoid to call or chat with the Xbox support, the last experience was too bad to call them again ( their advice was too bad and
    I lost money because they can't keep a promise they made to me before doing what they told me to do !!).

Sorry for my bad English, I m french.

:)

DamienBouvret, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

1. Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work - Similar Threads - Aca Neo Geo

2. ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG: Hi, Do not start the second player, what is the problem? 9eb8dcc4-2774-436f-855f-4d1b7f89ee87
  3. WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/geoblocking Geo-blocking and other geographically-based restrictions undermine online shopping and cross-border sales. Regulation 2018/302...
  4. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 can't 2 players in local: HI, I buy a game "ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98" in game description say can two players play toghter, but other controller is no function in the game(my all controllers no problem in other...
  5. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo: [img] Three of the best games for XBOX. PLEASE make these available for backward compatibility 6969f2db-5110-474f-85aa-d0d54b7c78be
  6. The Matrix: Path of Neo Xbox (Original)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Matrix: Path of Neo Xbox (Original): I'd been doing research, and I found out that you need an official Xbox hard drive for backwards compatibility. That being said, one of my questions is, which Xbox 360 has an "official Xbox Hard...
  7. PLEASE BRING MATRIX PATH OF NEO AND ENTER THE MATRIX TO XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE BRING MATRIX PATH OF NEO AND ENTER THE MATRIX TO XBOX ONE: PLEASE BRING MATRIX PATH OF NEO AND ENTER THE MATRIX TO XBOX ONE PLEASE BRING MATRIX PATH OF NEO AND ENTER THE MATRIX TO XBOX ONEPLEASE BRING MATRIX PATH OF NEO AND ENTER THE MATRIX TO XBOX ONE...
  8. Where are the ACA NEOGEO titles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the ACA NEOGEO titles?: There are 40 odd ACA NEOGEO titles available on the US marketplace. Why can't we get them in the Australian region on Xbox One? Dare I say 34 of these games are available in our region on a...
  9. Is Nat Geo Kinect (360) working any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Nat Geo Kinect (360) working any more?: Our Nat Geo Kinect hasn't worked for quite some time. If you look on these forums you'll see PLENTY of other users have posted the same "can't access content" or "season unavailable" problems for...
  10. Neo Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neo Clan: Hello, I'm on the xbox one. I'm here to recruit members for any game on xbox one. We are a very diverse clan and play games for fun and competition. Please if would like more information send a...