Accept my halo beta tester sign up

Discus and support Accept my halo beta tester sign up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My gamer tag: @ErickRednose I've more hours playing Xbox than all those poser guys together. I need to test and realize what's going on. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Blanksheet911, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Accept my halo beta tester sign up

My gamer tag: @ErickRednose I've more hours playing Xbox than all those poser guys together. I need to test and realize what's going on.

submitted by /u/Blanksheet911
    [link] [comments]

/u/Blanksheet911, Sep 27, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Firmware downgrade (removal of beta NXOE)

@phantasy noone forced you to sign up for the beta

You chose to join it kwowijg that you would hsve to deal with bugs

Noinr forced you to acceot non public updates

These are not meant for the public but for actual testers

If you didjt want bugs you sshouldve waited for the public release instead you signed up probably for the bc preview

Next time read what you are getting into

It clearly states it is a beta

Betas are meant for testers if you cannot accept bugs then dont sign up for them
  3. Xsycokillax69 Win User

reactivate beta-tester

hey how do i sign up to become a beta tester?
  4. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

I was a Dashboard Beta Tester.

If you were accepted into the beta you should be able to sign in and access this beta tester only webpage if not then your best bet would be to send in your Xbox for a repair.

connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

Beta testing

Microsoft will take sign ups for beta testers several months before a new update is due.

As the others have said as this new update is now here the sign ups for beta testers is over.

For the future just keep a close eye on these forums and
    http://majornelson.com/
    for any latest info on beta testing.
  6. l Archvile l Win User

Who has signed up for Elite beta?

Yes, I signed up, free is free right. Also, who knows beta testers may get a bonus. I still like my Reach beta hoodie, lol :D
Thema:

Accept my halo beta tester sign up

1. Accept my halo beta tester sign up - Similar Threads - Accept halo beta

2. How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me: When i go on i get the error that i am not 18 and need an adult to accept the terms but i have no idea how to do this as it didnt tell me. How do i get someone to accept the terms? submitted by...
  3. Is the Pilot Program still accepting applications?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Pilot Program still accepting applications?: Title question, I've been looking for how to apply and all sources are leading me to the insiders app, and I can't find anything about the pilot program in the app submitted by /u/WagglesWiggles...
  4. Xbox360 won't accept longer passwords

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360 won't accept longer passwords: I was trying to sign into xbox live on my xbox360 and kept getting the error: 8015D003 After chatting with a rep we concluded that after changing my password to a longer more secure password the...
  5. Xbox one disc drive not accepting discs fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disc drive not accepting discs fully: Have tried to insert a disc into the disc drive on our Xbox one and it accepts it, but it makes a funny noise and doesn’t go all the way in, it just sticks out by about half a cm! It ejects it no...
  6. can't switch xbox account region to accept gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't switch xbox account region to accept gift: I'm canadian but am living in Australia until next year. A coworker gifted an Xbox game to me through the online Xbox store, but I was unable to redeem the code for it because my account region...
  7. Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system doesn't accept inputs........
  8. Cant accept invite to the xcloud beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant accept invite to the xcloud beta.: So I live in australia, and I got an invite email, and it had register now, I clicked on it and it asked to enter in the details I put in months ago, so I submitted it, and nothing happened....
  9. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  10. how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I accept game invites on halo masterchief collection?: I keep getting these invites, but can't accept them because I don't know how. it says to hold down the guide button to accept, but all that does is turn off my controller. what the hell is going...