Accepted but no preview update

Discus and support Accepted but no preview update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yeah found out after calling you guys that under my account it says I've already passed preview registration and should have gotten update,well I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TANK85FS, Jun 26, 2015.

1. TANK85FS
    TANK85FS Guest

Yeah found out after calling you guys that under my account it says I've already passed preview registration and should have gotten update,well I haven't

:)

TANK85FS, Jun 26, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Preview Team accept my invite to join

Support have given you the wrong information.

You can't ask to be accepted.

Just because you have been invited it does not guarantee you will be accepted.

There is a massive waiting time at the moment so if you are accepted you will be asked to download the preview app on your console.

You can read a preview faq here
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq

but at the moment it's just a case of waiting.There's no way to speed up the process.

Daft Badger, Jun 26, 2015
  3. xbox one preview invites

There currently is no update preview right now, so you'll simply have to wait for the next one - if you've been accepted, an update should happen on your console automatically when the next preview update becomes available. Accepted but no preview update ;)

Galactic Geek, Jun 26, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

Preview updates are sent out in waves. For some new members to the preview program, you may have to wait until the start of the next wave to get an update. This should be sometimes in July I believe.

medium bloke, Jun 26, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

Preview updates are sent out in waves. For some new members to the preview program, you may have to wait until the start of the next wave to get an update. This should be sometimes in July I believe.
  6. taidara Win User

xbox one party

By installing the "preview" update, you are unable to communicate with friends that do not participate in the "preview" update. This was also explained to you (in plain text), before you accepted to install this update.
  7. scowiland Win User

Fall System Update?

It's a preemptive update in anticipation of the Fall update. Most likely it's for those who were accepted into the preview peogram.
  8. SilasDG Win User

Xbox One Preview Issue

I can't access the preview site either going on day 4 now. I've been accepted into the preview and have downloaded two updates successfully but every time I try to access the forum i'm greeted with the "Group not found" message.

When trying to access the forum I am logged into the same account that I registered for the preview and was accepted on and have received updates for. It has been several days since being accepted.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

PREVIEW PROGRAM XBOX ONE

Hey there, ll KoiFish ll! I was able to verify that you have been accepted into the Preview Program and got you the permissions to post up in the
    Update Preview Forums. :) Please be aware that being newly accepted means you likely won't receive an update until the current preview rolls out to the public and the next preview
    is out. However, you can always post in there to get more clarification! :D
Thema:

1. Accepted but no preview update - Similar Threads - Accepted preview update

2. Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  3. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  4. How do I accept preview invite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I accept preview invite: How do I accept preview invite 7890e794-aa82-4acb-91f0-b357dfe22220
  5. Have been invited and accepted into the preview program, but have not received the Service ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have been invited and accepted into the preview program, but have not received the Service ...: I have been invited twice (first time was about 8 months ago, I didn't do anything with the service message at the time, and the message is gone now), second time was 2 months ago. I have been...
  6. A been accepted for the preview programme a been told by Xbox support online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A been accepted for the preview programme a been told by Xbox support online: What do I do and a can't access the preview forums ba967ef7-97a4-499c-961f-49712b07649a
  7. Developer WP10 - W10 - WM10 - PREVIEW PROGRAM ACCEPTANCE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Developer WP10 - W10 - WM10 - PREVIEW PROGRAM ACCEPTANCE: Hello Xbox one Community. New to the forum, but not new to Windows Family. I have developed a few apps for Windows Phone 7-7.5-8 and 10. Currently running Windows Insider - Preview for Developers...
  8. Preview Team accept my invite to join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Team accept my invite to join: Xbox Support told me to make a thread to get my invitation for the preview team accepted. 9869e85e-605c-4057-bb4d-dae0e33e2a9c
  9. Ive got invaited to the preview program and my friend got accepted and i did not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive got invaited to the preview program and my friend got accepted and i did not: I got invaited and i would love to get accepted since i want to sell my xbox but i really want to try out the new dashboard and my friend got accepted so i would be very greatfull if i could get...
  10. Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: I called Microsoft n spoke with an agent the agent said the link has been sent to my Xbox but I haven't received it does any one know how I can get the download link...