Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

Discus and support Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EyeLessTurtle97, May 14, 2019.

1. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not able to play my game it wants me to update it again the gold membership

:)

EyeLessTurtle97, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try checking your profile in your MS account, then going to your transaction list, there should appear your purchase, and then, hard reset your console by pressing the on/off button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug from the
    power, whait a pair of minutes and connecting again.

That should make your console update the state of your account. If that does not work, delete your account (only your account) and download your profile again. Then, if that does not work either, contact MS support.

Also, if your purchase does not appear in your transaction list, contact MS support. Don´t issue a case in your bank, because MS could and will ban you permanently.

Wish you luck.
  3. luissolid Win User

4. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

So you brought a offer for gold for $1 but its asking you for a gold membership when your try too play online correct?

Few things

Are you sure it was gold you purachsed and not gamepass?

Make sure the transaction is showing on your account and that your gold is active

http://account.microsoft.com/services

If it shows has active put still isnt working

On your console head too settings account remove account and then remove the account. ( make sure you know your email and password before doing this)

Then hold the power button on the console till shut down unplug the power for 2 to 3 mins then restart and sign back in. You should now be good too go
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

dead space multiplayer

As Smwutches has said you need either a 1 month, 3 months or 1 year gold subscription to play multiplayer games online. So without this you will be unable to play online.
  6. dowayn Win User

Backwards compatibility and downloading xbox 360 games to xbox one in south africa

My Microsoft, actual and xbox regions match and I am still unable to download, buy or play xbox back compat games, cant even download games with gold back comp games.
Thema:

1. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game. - Similar Threads - Accepted Microsoft month

2. Xbox not accepting microsoft password, even when it's correct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not accepting microsoft password, even when it's correct: Changed my password for my microsoft account a few days ago. I use this account to login to my Xbox. Turned my xbox on today for the first time since the password change. Prompted me for my...
  3. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  4. Xbox Live subscribe - My card is not accepted but I was charged of 2€ for Microsoft Dublin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live subscribe - My card is not accepted but I was charged of 2€ for Microsoft Dublin: Hi everyone, I'm French, and I have subscribed for a 3 months Xbox live 3 months ago. I have a new credit card, so I changed my account information to pay for 3 new months, but it is not working...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire will not accept sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire will not accept sign in: i have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft solitaire. have logged in via xbox app but Microsoft solitaire is sill giving an error message and will not let me play. what is going on??? worked...
  6. Not accepting that the Sniper Advertising is automatically switched on the Microsoft Solitare ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not accepting that the Sniper Advertising is automatically switched on the Microsoft Solitare ...: Not accepting that the Sniper Advertising is automatically switched on the Microsoft Solitare page. This site is used by children. Have you ever heard of responsibility. Thanks for the immediate...
  7. Do the Microsoft Stores accept older xboxes for trade in/ upgrades when purchasing newer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the Microsoft Stores accept older xboxes for trade in/ upgrades when purchasing newer ...: Do the Microsoft Stores accept older Xboxes for trade in/ upgrades when purchasing newer systems? 1f56e9fc-4196-4de1-82da-9013f0dd66a8
  8. XBOX One does not accept password for Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One does not accept password for Microsoft account: We bought the NBA 2K17 Basketball game for XBOX one. It said we needed to download an update, which we did. Then the game installed. Now whenever we try to load that game or any other previously...
  9. why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will an xbox 360 not accept my microsoft password when trying to set up a redeem code??: i have been unable to get any help from chat line as will not allow me to input first name and surname. trying to redeem code on new xbox360 and at input asking for account password it stops ,...
  10. Microsoft Repair and Replacement Services Not Accepting Xbox One Controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair and Replacement Services Not Accepting Xbox One Controller.: One of my Xbox One controller has a broken left bumper (LB) button, and I've been trying to schedule a replacement with Microsoft Repair Services (my console is still in warranty). The problem is...