Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

Discus and support Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EyeLessTurtle97, May 14, 2019.

1. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not able to play my game it wants me to update it again the gold membership

:)

EyeLessTurtle97, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try checking your profile in your MS account, then going to your transaction list, there should appear your purchase, and then, hard reset your console by pressing the on/off button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug from the
    power, whait a pair of minutes and connecting again.

That should make your console update the state of your account. If that does not work, delete your account (only your account) and download your profile again. Then, if that does not work either, contact MS support.

Also, if your purchase does not appear in your transaction list, contact MS support. Don´t issue a case in your bank, because MS could and will ban you permanently.

Wish you luck.
  3. luissolid Win User

4. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

So you brought a offer for gold for $1 but its asking you for a gold membership when your try too play online correct?

Few things

Are you sure it was gold you purachsed and not gamepass?

Make sure the transaction is showing on your account and that your gold is active

http://account.microsoft.com/services

If it shows has active put still isnt working

On your console head too settings account remove account and then remove the account. ( make sure you know your email and password before doing this)

Then hold the power button on the console till shut down unplug the power for 2 to 3 mins then restart and sign back in. You should now be good too go
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

dead space multiplayer

As Smwutches has said you need either a 1 month, 3 months or 1 year gold subscription to play multiplayer games online. So without this you will be unable to play online.
  6. dowayn Win User

Backwards compatibility and downloading xbox 360 games to xbox one in south africa

My Microsoft, actual and xbox regions match and I am still unable to download, buy or play xbox back compat games, cant even download games with gold back comp games.
Thema:

1. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game. - Similar Threads - Accepted Microsoft month

2. Microsoft Sudoku valid solution not accepted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku valid solution not accepted: I successfully completed a Microsoft Sudoku puzzle on my laptop. The app did not "flash" and move to my score - nothing happened. I have checked and double-checked the solution. Does anyone...
  3. approving/accepting friends on underage microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    approving/accepting friends on underage microsoft account: i got my son a nintendo switch and he is playing minecraft, he is 7. i have a playstation. and we are trying to play together in and add each other as friends, we both have microsoft accounts. and...
  4. Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.: Hi all, I have attempted to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal. Upon entering the debit card info (VISA DEBIT), with the card details and billing address written perfectly, the window always...
  5. Xbox Console doesn't accept Microsoft Account Email and Password.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console doesn't accept Microsoft Account Email and Password.: I'm hoping someone can assist with my issue... Xbox live won't accept my Microsoft live account login details. When I signed in on the Xbox website (PC), it gave me a new Gamertag and the one I've...
  6. Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request: Yesterday my son purchased Robux of £199.99, within 15 minutes I had contacted paypal and microsoft to stop the payment, After sending a stop/refund request to Microsoft such was rejected. The...
  7. Old Xbox gamertag not accepted in Microsoft recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox gamertag not accepted in Microsoft recovery: Hi all, Recently got my xbox 360 back from my brother. We've been trying to recover our old account for a little while since we forgot the password the to the account email & the emailadres for...
  8. I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...: Hello! I just got a gift from a friend (a special bundle for the game Sea of Thieves) I accidentally redeemed it with a different mail address than the one I have bought the actual game with....
  9. Xbox not accepting microsoft password, even when it's correct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not accepting microsoft password, even when it's correct: Changed my password for my microsoft account a few days ago. I use this account to login to my Xbox. Turned my xbox on today for the first time since the password change. Prompted me for my...
  10. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...