accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

Discus and support accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chrbassot, Apr 25, 2019.

1. chrbassot
    chrbassot Guest

accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans succès…

-[Translation - I uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer. I found my access to the Microsoft games except to Jigsaw (message: unable to connect). I uninstalled several times without success...]

:)

chrbassot, Apr 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello chrbassot,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that it can be frustrating when you are unable to access one of your games. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the Microsoft Casual Games Community will be able to assist with
    this issue. The link we provided contains a section entitled, "I'm having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?" which provides solutions to this particular
    error. We hope this helps!
  3. WPAK Win User

マイクロソフトジグソウプレイをクリックすると、モノトーンの景色の画像がでて、プレイできない [When I click on the Micro jigsaw play, the image of the monotone scenery is not possible to play.]

Web translation:

When you click Microsoft Jigsaw Play, you can not play because it has a monotonous landscape image

I was enjoying the Microsoft jigsaw game. When the above image is displayed, "Please upgrade M. Jigsaw Premium to stop advertising"

Response:

Hi there,

please try uninstalling the app, restarting the PC and then install the app again to see if that makes any difference.

Let us know the results
  4. Guidoandco Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I am unable to load the app Microsoft Jigsaw. I receive a window informing me it is currently unavailable in my account. Error Code 0x803F8001.
  5. BroHammersley Win User

Jigsaw crashes

Greetings RepaidLizard334,

We're predominantly focused on the Xbox app for Windows 10 in this forum :) . If you're looking for support for Microsoft Jigsaw you'll find more information at the link below:

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-jigsaw-info

Thanks!

~Hammer
  6. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
Thema:

1. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw] - Similar Threads - accès impossible microsoft

2. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  3. Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft: Bonjour . Je ne peux pas me connecter mon compte Microsoft . Quand je veux me connecter, ça charge pendant des heures pour finalement annoncer un message d'erreur . Cela m'empêche d'accéder...
  4. Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion au compte microsoft impossible, minecraft [Connecting to the impossible microsoft...: Bonjour, je possède Minecraft version premium de base. J'ai donc décidé de lier mon compte Microsoft mojang pour pouvoir jouer sur le Minecraft du Microsoft store sur mon pc portable. J'ai rentré...
  5. Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion impossible[Translation-Impossible connection]: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas me connecter mon compte sur Xbox one. Il y a une "roue" qui tourne mais le chargement ne se fait pas. J'ai beau attendre des heures, rien n'apparait. Pouvez vous...
  6. Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of impossible games when the xbox live is HS, what to do?/Lancement de jeux...: FR: Bonjour, je vous contact pour un petit problème, voil j'ai une Xbox ONE X, elle fonctionne fort bien mais il y a un problème, quand le xbox live est HS, je peux plus lancer de jeux (y compris...
  7. Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.: It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the purchasing. Is it normal? In the past, I could...
  8. Accès au réseau sans fil (Wireless network access)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accès au réseau sans fil (Wireless network access): bonjour, depuis que jai changer mon routeur pour cause de manque de performence ma console ne veut plus se connecter a mon reseau sans fil, je n’ai aucun probleme avec mes autres appareils...
  9. Accès pages téléchargement jeux [Access pages Download games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accès pages téléchargement jeux [Access pages Download games]: Bonjour, Depuis une semaine, je ne peux plus accéder aucune "fiche jeu" sur le store. Je sais me connecter au store normalement, je sais jouer en live mais lorsque je sélectionne un jeu sur le...
  10. Code accès anticipé dragon ball fighter Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code accès anticipé dragon ball fighter Z: J'ai acheter dragon ball fighterz et je devais avoir un code pour la bêta en accès anticipé mais je n'ai toujours pas reçu de code alors que la bêta commence demain j'ai pré-commander le jeu en...