access denied in xbox ambassadoers

Discus and support access denied in xbox ambassadoers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I badly talked to someone and got a band from this program, but does waiting for a long time (a year or more) solve that problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by احمد المعيدي, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. access denied in xbox ambassadoers

I badly talked to someone and got a band from this program, but does waiting for a long time (a year or more) solve that problem?

:)

احمد المعيدي, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM
  2. JosephG7 Win User

You have to think things well before doing them.
  3. احمد المعي Win User

I did not know that it is illogical for them to make it this way and from the first time we should be given at least one chance😭😭😭😭
  4. Smwutches Win User

No. Once you are removed, you cannot rejoin.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

lost access to all my games

As Xbox Ambassador IRB already stated, all purchased content is tied to the account which the purchase was made. You can not transfer or access this content via a new account.

How exactly did you lose access to your account? Did you forget email or password? Was the account banned?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ambassado program

If you were removed for an enforcement action, you would not be eligible to rejoin.

If you asked to be removed, you can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to speak to Ambassador staff about rejoining.
Thema:

1. access denied in xbox ambassadoers - Similar Threads - access denied ambassadoers

2. access denied in xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    access denied in xbox ambassador: Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24 hours, but after that I wanted to enter the...
  3. Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?: It just goes to a black screen and then crashes back to the Halo MCC main menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my profile. 343 Industries broke it with their update for their...
  4. UWP HTML/Javascript Application access denied error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UWP HTML/Javascript Application access denied error: I have a UWP HTML/Javascript application that I am developing for Xbox One. I am trying to access the document.location object via Javascript and getting access denied error. Is this object...
  5. I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...: I have been trying to download fifa2021 early access all evening , I keep getting access denied although i have EA membership . Any advice ? Thanks 5a0f5ae6-3398-4b14-aa8f-317c844279ad
  6. "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.

in XBoX on Windows
    "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.: I know this must be common as it's a pain in the rear when needing to delete things from system protected folders. When I restored my PC months ago, it deleted some of my WindowsApps games, but...
  7. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  8. cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help

in XboX Insiders
    cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help: Cant open xbox insiders. it just says access denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700005) im on pc, using the latest windows submitted by /u/-SammyP6- [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub on PC denies me access: [IMG] Hello, Today I wanted to leave the Minecraft RTX Beta through the Xbox Insider hub on PC. Unfortunately, I cannot get access to the app....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access denied in xbox ambassador