access denied in xbox ambassador

Discus and support access denied in xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALI ALIRAQI5959, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. access denied in xbox ambassador

Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24 hours, but after that I wanted to enter the site of the xbox ambassador And I encountered a message saying that I cannot use the permissions What's the solution? I want to use xbox ambassador as before Please help me

:)

ALI ALIRAQI5959, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. That's per the terms of the program.
  3. ALI ALIRAQI5959 Win User

?Please, can I pay any price for or do anything to get back

pleeeeeeeease

I didn't mean to offend that guy.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are removed from the program and cannot rejoin.
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Xbox ambassador problem

You don't have the ambassador badge You were initially denied from entry into the program

You were removed from the program due to one of the following reasons:

Violating the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct

Violating the Xbox Ambassador Community Guidelines

Inactivity of greater than 60 days

If you have any further questions, please be sure to visit our Ambassadors FAQ page. You may of Been denied or removed I would suggest Tweeting it for ambassadors on twitter.
  6. HassanB Win User

access denied

Hi,

This sort of problem usually means that you have some sort of a billing issue with your account. This type of problem usually presents itself when you have an invalid/expired card on file in conjunction with automatic renewal. It would seem that Microsoft tries
    to charge that card and can't so they will send you some notice of this (multiple times before it's going to occur, and after it occurs).

You'll want to visit the Microsoft Commerce & Billing site here and take a look at your card information. If you have something that's expired/invalid listed there and you don't wish
    to replace it with another payment method, then you'd need to contact phone support directly to have them remove the invalid/expired card as you would not be able to do this yourself on the site without adding another in its place.

You can reach out to phone support directly by clicking this link here.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. access denied in xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - access denied ambassador

2. access denied in xbox ambassadoers

in XBoX on Consoles
    access denied in xbox ambassadoers: I badly talked to someone and got a band from this program, but does waiting for a long time (a year or more) solve that problem? f030bdd1-bfda-463e-a3b4-c8c8468655ee
  3. Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has access to playing Halo Reach and ODST been denied for over a week?: It just goes to a black screen and then crashes back to the Halo MCC main menu. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my profile. 343 Industries broke it with their update for their...
  4. UWP HTML/Javascript Application access denied error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UWP HTML/Javascript Application access denied error: I have a UWP HTML/Javascript application that I am developing for Xbox One. I am trying to access the document.location object via Javascript and getting access denied error. Is this object...
  5. I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...: I have been trying to download fifa2021 early access all evening , I keep getting access denied although i have EA membership . Any advice ? Thanks 5a0f5ae6-3398-4b14-aa8f-317c844279ad
  6. "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.

in XBoX on Windows
    "Access is denied" for "WindowsApps" folder.: I know this must be common as it's a pain in the rear when needing to delete things from system protected folders. When I restored my PC months ago, it deleted some of my WindowsApps games, but...
  7. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  8. cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help

in XboX Insiders
    cant open xbox insiders: Access denied. please help: Cant open xbox insiders. it just says access denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700005) im on pc, using the latest windows submitted by /u/-SammyP6- [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  10. Access Denied to Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access Denied to Xbox Ambassadors: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Enforcement action on your account. For additional support, please...