Access EA servers for the terms and conditions

Discus and support Access EA servers for the terms and conditions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't play Fight Night Champion cddfc9ec-72fc-4da1-a3c9-5ed0da4d194b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GHETTOGAME27, Feb 2, 2020.

1. GHETTOGAME27
    GHETTOGAME27 Guest

I can't play Fight Night Champion

:)

GHETTOGAME27, Feb 2, 2020
  2. lewismac93 Win User

FIX:

Trial or buy a month of EA access" via your xbox.

Download a game there called SSX.

Run it and accept the terms there.

You'll then have access to Fight Night Champion.

EA support is non-existent.
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Hey there, I’ll try to help you. Is the title of this post an error message that you’re getting? Or are you just not able to play fight night in general?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello lewismac93,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming lewismac93!
  5. BlackRhino90 Win User

Do you have any other EA games? Try launching them and once they open switch to foght nifgt the terms are the same from game to game
  6. TheTurtleClub Win User

So what do you prohibit?

"Server Administrators are in violation of the EA Online Terms and Conditions if they enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit or severely limit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles, or other features of the game while playing
    on their server. Examples of such rules that would violate the EA Online Terms and Conditions include: Running knife / pistol-only servers Preventing players from using certain weapons or items (such as flash bangs or C4) or enforcing a "pistol only" or "knife
    only" server rulerule" yep you're an xbox guru alright, hyper
Thema:

1. Access EA servers for the terms and conditions - Similar Threads - Access servers terms

2. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  3. I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC: Hey, I can no longer access forza horizon 4 servers, I try to connect and it says the game has found a server but when I go back to freeroam and when I accept it, it says there is a problem with...
  4. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  5. Restrict access to Minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restrict access to Minecraft servers: Hi, my children play Minecraft offline on iPad but now want to connect with a friend remotely via iPad. i have read that setting up a Child Microsoft/Xbox account will provide parental controls,...
  6. Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested: Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before...
  7. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0
  8. I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, and everything works fine until I want to go to a server, it tells me that I can't go to servers if I have Minecraft 1.13,0,4...
  9. Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems: I've purchased minecraft app for the ipad for my little boy. I then set him up a xbox live account but the app says that due to the acct setup he cant access servers. I cant find anything in the...
  10. EA Access Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access Servers: Is anyone else's EA Access Servers down? My subscriptions are up to date on everything i need, but I can't play online at all. Is there an update I need to know about?...