Access issues on Game Pass PC?

Discus and support Access issues on Game Pass PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ABigSweatyBear, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Access issues on Game Pass PC?

Hi all,

I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts takes me back to the same page to sign in again. Any ideas how to fix as it's making Ultimate worthless for me currently
    as I can't download anything.

Thanks,

:)

ABigSweatyBear, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

Mass effect 2

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. For the game pass games your would need the Xbox Game Pass and for the EA Access Game Vault, you would need a subscription for that as well. Purchasing the game would give you full access to these games yes.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi ABigSweatyBear,

sorry to hear. (But as you say it is beata and so at the moment there are issues because MS also working on the XBOX Network.)

If the Login doesnot work propper and you are connected per wireless it could help to connect via RJ45 cable. Also trying to choose to install the game via the Store app is a good Workaround for some.

Hope this helps
  4. ReggieMiller1 Win User

error 0x803f800e

Same issue paid for my game pass on the 12 and they wont let me access the game. Great job Microsoft!
  5. Biggshow Win User

Publishers' gaming service

My only issues that i did not add before is that once every company starts it own pass.. it will then become a ridiculous issue of potentially having to own a pass for each of them to gain access to certain games. I fear it would just add to the cost of
    gaming. I could be completely wrong in this aspect..
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

gamepass

Hi there Gustavo,

Thanks for the reply.

To be able to further assist, I would like to clarify the issue a bit more.

• Are you trying to access Game Pass games on PC?
    If you would like more information on the Xbox Game Pass. Check out this link:

Xbox Game Pass Library

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Access issues on Game Pass PC? - Similar Threads - Access issues Game

2. Issues with game access due to alias change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with game access due to alias change: I changed my primary alias to a new email and removed my original, and now I can't access My Career or join a party online now. It is an adult account but the error message says the user is...
  3. Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.: If I buy a game with EA access and later my EA subscription ends and I am not renewing subscription. Do I still have access to play the game...? Because I have already paid for game.....
  4. Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update

in XboX Insiders
    Ea access games issue with downloading games in the new update: I'm in the alpha ring, and since the new update with the games and apps part of the dashboard, EA access doesn't show its games in the 'full library' tab. Plus, when going into the EA app and...
  5. Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar: Hello! I'm having issues disabling access to my FPS information via the Computer Management application on my PC. I saw the information on the FAQ to remove access but it's not very helpful. I go...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC and installed Human: Fall Flat. It says that "To access online multiplayer, I must sign into an account with online privileges. I have...
  7. Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access: Okay. My old Credit card recently expired. I removed it and have added my wife's current one and also linked my paypal as well. I myself do not currently have a personal account (recently moved to...
  8. Sycing Issues On My Xbox One Console Can't Play Games Or Access Any Applications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sycing Issues On My Xbox One Console Can't Play Games Or Access Any Applications: Dear Microsoft Xbox One Team, Hope you're all well. I'm currently experiencing issues on my Xbox One Console as it's not syncing any of my games and apps correctly and keeps failing which means...
  9. Problem, i can no longer access to my game + because issues of managing content of today.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem, i can no longer access to my game + because issues of managing content of today.: Good evening, today I just had a problem, in the day I pre ordered (so bought) Mass Effect Andromeda on my cousin's account, however I can't access it because with the problem related to content...
  10. I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums: I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums 4c0e5552-c96c-4bce-9994-f7e758996177