Access issues on Game Pass PC?

Discus and support Access issues on Game Pass PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ABigSweatyBear, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Access issues on Game Pass PC?

Hi all,

I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts takes me back to the same page to sign in again. Any ideas how to fix as it's making Ultimate worthless for me currently
    as I can't download anything.

Thanks,

:)

ABigSweatyBear, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

Mass effect 2

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. For the game pass games your would need the Xbox Game Pass and for the EA Access Game Vault, you would need a subscription for that as well. Purchasing the game would give you full access to these games yes.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi ABigSweatyBear,

sorry to hear. (But as you say it is beata and so at the moment there are issues because MS also working on the XBOX Network.)

If the Login doesnot work propper and you are connected per wireless it could help to connect via RJ45 cable. Also trying to choose to install the game via the Store app is a good Workaround for some.

Hope this helps
  4. ReggieMiller1 Win User

error 0x803f800e

Same issue paid for my game pass on the 12 and they wont let me access the game. Great job Microsoft!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

gamepass

Hi there Gustavo,

Thanks for the reply.

To be able to further assist, I would like to clarify the issue a bit more.

• Are you trying to access Game Pass games on PC?
    If you would like more information on the Xbox Game Pass. Check out this link:

Xbox Game Pass Library

Hope this helps.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Game Pass is absolutely worth the price, you get access to a massive amount of games including day one access to MS Exclusives. I have the trinity of game pass, ea access and gold, and have more games to play than i know what to do with.
Thema:

1. Access issues on Game Pass PC? - Similar Threads - Access issues Game

2. Xbox Live Access Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access Issue: My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active...
  3. Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues: Can I access any of my apps while the core issue is going on? I wanted to watch a game and I cannot access ESPN+ app because I need to be signed in. I set up my living room to go through just the...
  4. Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access: Okay. My old Credit card recently expired. I removed it and have added my wife's current one and also linked my paypal as well. I myself do not currently have a personal account (recently moved to...
  5. Sycing Issues On My Xbox One Console Can't Play Games Or Access Any Applications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sycing Issues On My Xbox One Console Can't Play Games Or Access Any Applications: Dear Microsoft Xbox One Team, Hope you're all well. I'm currently experiencing issues on my Xbox One Console as it's not syncing any of my games and apps correctly and keeps failing which means...
  6. GFWL issue - Can't access games I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL issue - Can't access games I own: Yes, I realize that GFWL marketplace is closed. What I am trying to do is reinstall a game that I owned (Fallout 3) that was activated on GFWL. I am running Windows 10 and I get the error...
  7. Issues accessing Recent and My Games menu after update 9/18/15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues accessing Recent and My Games menu after update 9/18/15: Anyone else having trouble? Tried to access my Recent folder after the update today and it just sits there. Not frozen, can go back and access Pins/Search Games and Ads (of course) but nothing...
  8. Problem, i can no longer access to my game + because issues of managing content of today.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem, i can no longer access to my game + because issues of managing content of today.: Good evening, today I just had a problem, in the day I pre ordered (so bought) Mass Effect Andromeda on my cousin's account, however I can't access it because with the problem related to content...
  9. I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums: I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums 4c0e5552-c96c-4bce-9994-f7e758996177
  10. Says I'm connected to XBL but cant play games or access store. Alternate MAC address issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I'm connected to XBL but cant play games or access store. Alternate MAC address issue.: This happens every 3 or 4 times I turn my Xbone on. Have to clear the alternate MAC address every time to fix this. Its a real pain. Only started after the Nov 15 Windows 10 dash update. Can I...