Access to my account

Discus and support Access to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant sign into my account & im asked to go to a website liveaccount but it says nothing is wrong please help?? 473e4794-3a7c-4ac2-a91f-50b1c9de311b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GeorgiaFerris, May 2, 2020.

1. Access to my account

I cant sign into my account & im asked to go to a website liveaccount but it says nothing is wrong please help??

:)

GeorgiaFerris, May 2, 2020
  2. Klokkwork Win User

Access to my account

It's not the browser. If you're being asked to update your payment options, I'm guessing your account has a billing suspension, which for some reason returns the glitch message on xbox.com/accounts. You can alternatively go to billing.microsoft.com to
    update your payment options, or call up Xbox Customer Support's billing team to personally attend to your account.
  3. Piggy n feeesh Win User

Access to my account

Thanks for the swift answer, but I stand by the principal I shouldn't have to ring them up and waste my money on phone calls when I already pay for an online service, and should be able to manage that online. If the service was down for say a day or two
    then I wouldn't complain, however 10 days is taking the p*%! now
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Accessing my account

Have you checked all the info, payment acct + other is current, at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    ?

If so, suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option 1 after finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers ...

but a faster way to speak to an Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    - sign in there if you can - then go to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.
  5. HellFireKyuubi Win User

My account access

I've tried 3 different browsers. Does this mean I can't view my account here unless I have a current Gold subscription?
  6. FalconGurl8490 Win User

Accessing my account.

Microsoft may be having problems on their end, they may not even know about it yet, give it 24 hours, it should be back to normal, usually i come back within hours and that glitched in system message disappears.
Thema:

Access to my account

1. Access to my account - Similar Threads - Access account

2. Can't access my xbox account settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox account settings.: Hi, I recently bought minecraft dungeons with my windows account, wich I guess made it also function as an xbox account. The game runs fine but does not let me play online giving me a privilege...
  3. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...
  4. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  5. downloaded content not accessable under different account users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded content not accessable under different account users: Recently downloaded battlefront II celebration edition on main account for xbox one. Other profiles on xbox are not able to access the free skins with the game. Can a game be transferred or listed...
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox: Hi, Over a week ago I started having issues with someone changing my Microsoft password, I kept changing it back until they did in one night and kicked me off my own account, took my emails and...
  7. Lost access to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to parent account: my dad, who owns the parent account linked to this one, passed away and nobody knows how to log in to his Microsoft account to remove me from the family thing which is restricting me from doing a...
  8. Unable to access account settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access account settings: Every time I try to access my account settings it says that I need to click the link and sign in with an adults microsoft account, when I click the link I am already signed in and it brings me to...
  9. Game access on my boys accounts,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game access on my boys accounts,: We have two Xbox devices now in the household, Xbox X & Xbox One, I have an account with my devices on them, We recently bought an Xbox X, we used the 1-month free subscription and loaded the lego...
  10. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...